Can a mod move my starting a new money project thread to general discussions

I thought that's where I was but I ended up posting it in politics by mistake.

Thanks
Just hit report and they do it... or Ask Taz and he is usually cool with it...
Never even thought of report lol. The site used to have a list of online mods but I couldn't find that anywhere.

When a mod or more are online, the Mod online box shows up right above the members online box at far right panel on the main board.

• Banned

Thanks
Never even thought of report lol. The site used to have a list of online mods but I couldn't find that anywhere.

When a mod or more are online, the Mod online box shows up right above the members online box at far right panel on the main board.
I found it I guess but no mods are on right now? I see nothing about mods

Thanks

What I do when I make a mistake is report myself with a message in the report area and request a move and either Will, Taz or another mod will do it or you could PM the request but I always found just hitting report works better with writing the request in...

Thanks

At the time none visible, but I know that a Mod or two like to lurk undetected.

Forum List

Back