Campaign for Real Beauty

Some men don't really notice make-up, or they feel that women look "fake" or slutty with heavy make-up... slutty in a bad way, not a good way. :(

They might not notice make-up.. .nor should they really. But they know if someone looks their best or doesn't.

I also don't think we were really talking about going for the streetwalker look. I think what was meant was that it's ok to go for the exotic if the occasion warrants... even if that's not your day to day. For the day to day look, I think we meant the minimalist-type thing that Joz and I were referring to.

Off and running now... lots of Saturday stuff to do.

Laterz!

They might not notice make-up.. .nor should they really. But they know if someone looks their best or doesn't.

I also don't think we were really talking about going for the streetwalker look. I think what was meant was that it's ok to go for the exotic if the occasion warrants... even if that's not your day to day. For the day to day look, I think we meant the minimalist-type thing that Joz and I were referring to.

Off and running now... lots of Saturday stuff to do.

Laterz!

I don't have any Saturday stuff to do. :(

Yeah, my husband always says he can't tell if I'm wearing make-up or not, but I notice a difference in the way he looks at me when I'm not! lol! ;)

Some women need make-up more than others. Women who look hot with nothing on usually have "built-in" makeup, like redder lips, etc. I like the mean: a little, but no Tammy Faye.

I'm sure you'd know a lot about attracting flies, luv... I sure wouldn't. Though if you take the odd shower, it should take care of that problem for you :chains:

I'm not the one expressing anger:

jillian said:
perhaps no one's told you the truth... might be why you're such an angry little munter.

And thanks for the neg rep- my second, as well as your hypocritical remark (“keep a civil tongue, dearie, or post to other people”). You are not in good company.

Forum List

Back