Cam Newton apology

Yeah. At first i didnt think what he said was that bad. Then I thought about how I would feel if someone said that to my daughter while she was trying to do her job.

I thought what he said was true

There are not many women who can talk the Xs and Os of football. You usually have to have played the game
It was really a compliment to her knowledge of football

I think he would have been better off to not apologize. The apology simply keeps the event in the news cycle longer. He should have simply let the story blow over.

I think he would have been better off to not apologize. The apology simply keeps the event in the news cycle longer. He should have simply let the story blow over.
And pulled a Trump? That's not what anybody should aspire to.
Trump got elected president doing it. One major reason is people are sick and tired for apologies over trivial/PC stuff.

He has daughters. Those are very important reasons to apologize and make sure everyone knows he made a mistake. i wouldnt be surprised if his wife got in his ass about it.

There are not many women who can talk the Xs and Os of football. You usually have to have played the game
Mansplaining?

I have been watching football for 50 years and women have come a long way
They are no longer just eye candy

But there are not many female reporters who get into the dynamics of why a certain play worked or didn't work. It is not an issue of their sex, but their background. There are not many female reporters who have spent hour upon hour breaking down film.

I think Cam Newton was surprised at the question because he is not used to these questions coming from a woman.

I think it was a complement to the reporter

you are just a bag full of intelligence arent you?
90957275e670ac5181a43da3968c87b5.jpg

No

Naw. its like saying youre smart for a ******.
Truth in both statements.
No truth. Just plain ole ignorance.
No...Women do not normally play or coach football on any level. Therefore the average woman's knowledge of the intricacies of the game would logically be assumed to be rather limited.
African Americans have an average IQ of 85. A standard deviation from the national average. So...pretty smart for a black guy would ring true if someone were comparing to the average.
Are these polite things to say? No, of course not. However there is a modicum of truth to both.

Forum List

Back