Cam Newton: A Tribute

The are both winners no matter what!

Its Cams world. I would love to see him win it all. The only thing that sucks is I like Manning too.
Agreed. I'm rooting for the Panthers for the sake of my brother in law but I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton ride off into the sunset either.
It would be a fitting end to his career. Brady is nauseating. No one was happier than me that Manning beat him.

Sorry Cam is a proven Scam. OFF the field.

Sorry Cam is a proven Scam. OFF the field.

Oh, I know NOTHING about Cam Newton off the field. He only seems like he is having a lot of fun out there....

Its Cams world. I would love to see him win it all. The only thing that sucks is I like Manning too.
Agreed. I'm rooting for the Panthers for the sake of my brother in law but I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton ride off into the sunset either.

That crap only happens in Hollywood endings..........

Not really.

John Elway did it...

Well, they do have one thing in common...........both won only one Superbowl.........:lol:.

Not really.

John Elway did it...

Well, they do have one thing in common...........both won only one Superbowl.........:lol:.

Ooops! Elway won two.......Peyton stays at one............

Not really.

John Elway did it...

Ooops! Elway won two.......Peyton stays at one............

I think Peyton would be the 1st to win with 2 different teams.....

utfe652arqmfnvnygbw5.jpg

Forum List

Back