Tom Brady: A Mockery

I'm not saying Tom Brady is a cry baby, but, he makes Dick Vermeil look stoic.

quit being a poor sport. it was a pretty good battle and they only lost by two. It could have went either way really. all the way to last minuet. I know I was up and screaming at my T.V, because I've been a Denver fan since I lived there most of the 80's

I just think it's funny.
I mean really, Tom Brady has the world by the (blank) - he deserves to have a little fun poked at him ;)

The proof is in the pudding in that pic,he is a crybaby.:biggrin:

so is grontkowski.He whines to the refs when he cant cheat like he does in boston when the home town refs are in their pockets.He was whining to the refs saying he was being interfered where even the announcers said that he wasnt,that the defenders just made good plays.:biggrin:

when the cheats dont have the home town refs in their pockets,they cant win and they become crybabies.:haha::lmao:

roflmaok.jpg

quit being a poor sport. it was a pretty good battle and they only lost by two. It could have went either way really. all the way to last minuet. I know I was up and screaming at my T.V, because I've been a Denver fan since I lived there most of the 80's
Well, deserting his girlfriend in the middle of her pregnancy for supermodel.
A little questionable

Speaking of Dan Marino, bankrupt??
Progressive finances??

Forum List

Back