Broncos win Super Bowl 50!

LOL I am pulling for them as well. Sure don't want Scam Newton wining it, but I think Carolina will win.

well we can count on you not coming back till baseball season starts then.lol
Calling it right now.

If I'm wrong I will deny to my death that I ever made this thread.
in case you hadnt heard,manning goes into panic and gets scared in the big game everytime.lol

Gramps, I'd like to see Denver and Manning win one. The defense in Denver really shut down New England and took advantage early of Manning. As the game continued you could see Manning wear down.

Denver's defense shut New England down on several drives.

Carolina is one of the best all around teams I have seen in years. Arizona looked terrible the last three games they played this season, Seattle, Green Bay and then Carolina, so I'm not sure how good Carolina was or how bad Arizona was.

The Bronco's need to put pressure on Newton and force him out of his rhythm, Denver did this very well against the Patriots. The Denver line needs to protect Manning better, their blown assignments against New England could have cost the game.

It should be a good game.

Gramps, I'd like to see Denver and Manning win one. The defense in Denver really shut down New England and took advantage early of Manning. As the game continued you could see Manning wear down.

Denver's defense shut New England down on several drives.

Carolina is one of the best all around teams I have seen in years. Arizona looked terrible the last three games they played this season, Seattle, Green Bay and then Carolina, so I'm not sure how good Carolina was or how bad Arizona was.

The Bronco's need to put pressure on Newton and force him out of his rhythm, Denver did this very well against the Patriots. The Denver line needs to protect Manning better, their blown assignments against New England could have cost the game.

It should be a good game.

Actually I see a repeat of the Seattle-Den. SB game 2 years ago when the Seahags dominated. Carolina is that good!

Forum List

Back