Calling Tea Party people racist is a S.I.N.

no, shes not a moron, but i think she needs to recapitulate her thoughts

With, say, ONE or two facts ?

Yeah, THAT would be nice!

Have y'all heard of Thomas Sowell? He's another of these (purported) "self-hating" black folks.
yes, i know Mr Sowell and admire his writing
i dont agree with her statement on Mr Cain, not in the least, but that still doesn't make her a moron

Maybe not to you. But maybe so to others. Who is to decide? You freely call others a moron. So no one can call a person a moron without your approval?
What the heck Dive.

Anyway, I would like to get back on the topic of Herman Cain..and the OP...

As I said, I listen to him. I love the man. I don't give a rip what color he is.

no, shes not a moron, but i think she needs to recapitulate her thoughts

With, say, ONE or two facts ?

Yeah, THAT would be nice!

Have y'all heard of Thomas Sowell? He's another of these (purported) "self-hating" black folks.
yes, i know Mr Sowell and admire his writing
i dont agree with her statement on Mr Cain, not in the least, but that still doesn't make her a moron

Close enough.

Anyway, I would like to get back on the topic of Herman Cain..and the OP...

As I said, I listen to him. I love the man. I don't give a rip what color he is.

I read this in another of his columns.
Tyranny is the suppression of disagreement, and the control of people’s lives through legislative and regulatory abuse of power. That’s what the “tea party people” are passionately against, and I will continue to echo those views as loudly and often as I can.

i wonder if Jillian also thinks Prof Walter Williams is a self hating black?
or Michael Steel?

or Michael Steel?

Going by her posts her, I'd say definitely. Since I doubt she'll come back to explain her comments, I don't think we'll ever know for sure.

Did ya'll chase Jillz off? :eek:

i wonder if Jillian also thinks Prof Walter E Williams is a self hating black?
or Michael Steel?

:tongue:Thats how I always hear him introduce himself

I like to listen to Walter E Williams. He is a very intelligent man.

Last edited:
or Michael Steel?

Going by her posts her, I'd say definitely. Since I doubt she'll come back to explain her comments, I don't think we'll ever know for sure.

Did ya'll chase Jillz off? :eek:

i wonder if Jillian also thinks Prof Walter E Williams is a self hating black?
or Michael Steel?

:tongue:Thats how I always hear him introduce himself

I like to listen to Walter E Williams. He is a very intelligent man.
LOL this is correct

or Michael Steel?

going by your posts, i don't think you're bright enough to know what i think.

and i already said what i think and why. :thup:

or Michael Steel?

that's it???
so they are right that you really believe that any black conservative is a self hating black????????

or Michael Steel?

I think anyone who takes positions opposed to their own self-interest and supports people who actively work against those interests has contempt for what they are.
now you have to prove he is taking such a stand
i dont see it

he seems to be taking a stand to defend his self interests against those who do not

or Michael Steel?

I think anyone who takes positions opposed to their own self-interest and supports people who actively work against those interests has contempt for what they are.
i dont see it

he seems to be taking a stand to defend his self interests against those who do not

you also don't think the tea people's positions have an undercurrent of racism.

or Michael Steel?

So instead of actually explaining your comments, you choose to come back to this thread to call me names. Not really surprising.

i dont see it

you also don't think the tea people's positions have an undercurrent of racism.
no, they dont
some racists have tried to infiltrate, but the majority are not racist

or Michael Steel?

Why do you get to decide what someone's self-interests are? Kind of defeats the whole notion of self-interests.

or Michael Steel?

Isn't it funny how white liberals define "blacks' self-interest" as "anything that keeps white liberals in power"? :lol:

or Michael Steel?

what exact positions did he take that are opposed to his self interests?

and how is, YOU know what is best for his self interest?

Apparently the self-proclaimed attorney Jillian is at a loss for words.

Come now Jillian, we are all waiting for you to tell us what is in Cain's best interest.

Apparently you know more about what's best for him than he does. So enlighten us and I'll make sure he gets the message as well.

Forum List

Back