Calling Tea Party people racist is a S.I.N.

You've been asked by two people to support your statement with why you say he is self-hating. Care to provide any additional information?

do you know what res ipsa loquitur means?

his statements speak for themselves. you are free to agree or disagree. but it's pretty clear.

and the proof of that is the fact that you were drooling all over yourself with glee over the fact that someone black is taking a position against the NAACP.

You've been asked by two people to support your statement with why you say he is self-hating. Care to provide any additional information?

his statements speak for themselves. you are free to agree or disagree. but it's pretty clear.

and the proof of that is the fact that you were drooling all over yourself with glee over the fact that someone black is taking a position against the NAACP.

Just as yours speak for you, cupcake.

He speaks out for liberty - you support keeping blacks under the thumb of Progressive Dependence.

Now which is more indicative of (self-) hatred?

RES IPSA LOQUITUR
Lat. "the thing speaks for itself." Refers to situations when it's assumed that a person's injury was caused by the negligent action of another party because the accident was the sort that wouldn't occur unless someone was negligent.

So how does res ipsa loquitor apply in Cain's case? What injury has Cain suffered and who was negligent in that action?

Weak

jillian, have you ever listened to Herman Cain speak? He has a daily radio show. I listen to him. I liked him long before he wrote that article 2 days ago.
He is ANYTHING but self loathing. He merely isn't a sheeple. Thinks for himself...and yes I know HOW DARE HE...;)

So are you saying that Blacks that are conservative are self-loathing? I noticed quite a few congratulatory threads the other day regarding some Tea Party that denounced a racist that was co-opting their name. Same thing, no?

Speaking of partisan nonsense that you've been spouting for Obamaco since 11/08...

How funny.

Just last week Michele Obama spoke to the NAACP about problems in the black community...namely, childhood obesity...and some on the right had a meltdown and called her a racist for doing so.

Now this guy comes along and wonders why the black community doesn't solve problems in their own community.

:lol:

How funny.

Just last week Michele Obama spoke to the NAACP about problems in the black community...namely, childhood obesity...and some on the right had a meltdown and called her a racist for doing so.

Now this guy comes along and wonders why the black community doesn't solve problems in their own community.

:lol:

Childhood obesity:black community problems?
Self-loathing blacks:conservative politics?
:cuckoo:

Actually, his statements don't support the conclusion you stated, and if it's pretty clear, you should have no problem at all backing up your statement.

Here's what I posted:
Moon said:
I like him a lot too. Very no nonsense guy. I'd vote for him if he ran.

Please point out any drooling, glee, mention of race, or anything about the NAACP.

Basically, you made a giant assumption because Herman Cain is a conservative who happens to be black. You made a determination of who he should support based on the color of his skin.

Actually, his statements don't support the conclusion you stated, and if it's pretty clear, you should have no problem at all backing up your statement.

Here's what I posted:
Moon said:
I like him a lot too. Very no nonsense guy. I'd vote for him if he ran.

Please point out any drooling, glee, mention of race, or anything about the NAACP.

Basically, you made a giant assumption because Herman Cain is a conservative who happens to be black. You made a determination of who he should support based on the color of his skin.

Which is really quite racist.

you really should rethink what you have said here
it IS sounding racist, and i know that not to be the case

Gosh I love Herman Cain!! Would love to see him run in 2012.
Read the rest of the article..it's not long. ;)

of course you love him... he's a self-hating black ....

same as anti-semites love self-hating jews.

he sounds like a moron.

Actually, after reading on down in this thread, through your other posts,

YOU sound like a moron.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:
no, shes not a moron, but i think she needs to recapitulate her thoughts

of course you love him... he's a self-hating black ....

same as anti-semites love self-hating jews.

he sounds like a moron.

wtf....he is a self hating black???

that is a racist thing to say and yoiu have no proof

there is nothing racist in that. what an absurd thing to say.

absolutely racist...you judged him on the color of his skin and found because his views don't match yours that is an inferior person to you because he is black...."self hating"

take a moment and reflect on what you said, it is racist, i just think you don't see it because you've been indoctrinated with liberal propaganda for so long

you really should rethink what you have said here
it IS sounding racist, and i know that not to be the case

Based on her own posts here, I think you're wrong.

no, shes not a moron, but i think she needs to recapitulate her thoughts

With, say, ONE or two facts ?

Yeah, THAT would be nice!

Have y'all heard of Thomas Sowell? He's another of these (purported) "self-hating" black folks.
yes, i know Mr Sowell and admire his writing
i dont agree with her statement on Mr Cain, not in the least, but that still doesn't make her a moron

Forum List

Back