Calling all republicans

The Republicans

Silver Member
Dec 31, 2018
Schiff or this jerk said that we cannot trust people to make the decision at the ballot box. This should trigger a alarm for the republican voters! If midterm were tomorrow half of you who’s a republican or have some right believes would cast a ballot and the half of republicans will never show but you come on here and joke post multiple times a week or a month but you don’t vote. You know I realize that we are a small majority but, we have to wake up and, stop being gum less Mitch McConnell and fight! This is your country too!

Schiff or this jerk said that we cannot trust people to make the decision at the ballot box. This should trigger a alarm for the republican voters! If midterm were tomorrow half of you who’s a republican or have some right believes would cast a ballot and the half of republicans will never show but you come on here and joke post multiple times a week or a month but you don’t vote. You know I realize that we are a small majority but, we have to wake up and, stop being gum less Mitch McConnell and fight! This is your country too!
Is English your second language?

Actually you're a small minority. The majority of voters have no party affiliation at all. Nor should we.

Is English your second language?
Their THIRD.........

Actually you're a small minority. The majority of voters have no party affiliation at all. Nor should we.

Here's an asshat with the "funny" hat, who comes charging in claiming I'm "dishonest", gets challenged to cite any such examples, and then cowers in the corner whimpering because he can't find any.

Read 'em and weep, Asshat.

Gallup:
In politics, as of today, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat or an independent?

Trend since 2004
Republicans ......... Independents ........... Democrats

2020 Jan 2-15 27 .............. 45............ 27
There it is, Asshat. What are you gonna do about it?

You see, Asshat, I *NEVER* make a claim here that I can't back up going in. For instance, I wouldn't, say, declare your posts "dishonest" unless I knew that to be true before I said it and was prepared to prove it.

Apparently for Asshats, the word "dishonest" means "LA LA LA I DON'T WANNA KNOW LA LA LA"

Last edited:
Schiff or this jerk said that we cannot trust people to make the decision at the ballot box.

People made decisions at the ballot box, a majority voting for Clinton in 2016, and their decisions were invalidated by the electoral college. trump did not win the popular vote. If our system trusted the people, he would not be in the Oval Office today.

If our system trusted the people, he would not be in the Oval Office today.

Trust has nothing to do with your issue on how our founding fathers established our system... Their intelligence was of a superior nature and they knew that pretentious, elitist folks like yourself would gather together like moths to a flame... Genius is an appropriate word for the Electoral College...

The History of the Electoral College

Trust has nothing to do with your issue on how our founding fathers established our system... Their intelligence was of a superior nature and they knew that pretentious, elitist folks like yourself would gather together like moths to a flame... Genius is an appropriate word for the Electoral College...
Yep, the Electoral College MAY be THE best and most brilliant idea they came up with. It's funny that the Dems had no problem with the Electoral College until their beloved Hildabeast was defeated in 2016.

Relax, you country talking trashie, Putin got this for yall.....relax.... God in heavan knows you mf's have never won an election without scaring the hell out of white folks and cheatin.....so relax and don't forget to vote at least 2 times, nobodys watching.

Schiff or this jerk said that we cannot trust people to make the decision at the ballot box.

People made decisions at the ballot box, a majority voting for Clinton in 2016, and their decisions were invalidated by the electoral college. trump did not win the popular vote. If our system trusted the people, he would not be in the Oval Office today.
Here is a trivia question for you:
Which president was elected without using the EC vote?

The EC weighs votes differently depending on the geographical locations of the voters. How many times has this resulted in the majority vote being negated? trump does not enjoy the support of the voting majority, and so, cannot represent it or speak for it.

The EC weighs votes differently depending on the geographical locations of the voters. How many times has this resulted in the majority vote being negated? trump does not enjoy the support of the voting majority, and so, cannot represent it or speak for it.

To be exact, only 55% of the eligible electorate bothered to show up on election day (largely because the EC as practiced made it meaningless), and out of those Rump only got 46%. 46% of 55% equals 25%. That's how many voters Rump represents.

/----/ Rush has predicted for the last month that the new Dem mantra will be to do away with elections since the great unwashed Mom & Pop Kettle is too stupid to make the correct decisions. This is proof.

Relax, you country talking trashie, Putin got this for yall.....relax.... God in heavan knows you mf's have never won an election without scaring the hell out of white folks and cheatin.....so relax and don't forget to vote at least 2 times, nobodys watching.

I could give a damn about Putin. How come you people keep bringing your little pal Putin? I am waiting for the op to provide the page in the muller report that links to Putin? You probably don’t have the time but yet you unlike every useless person on cnn and mslsd doesn’t show the evidence.

Forum List

Back