Calling All Beck Hate Bots!!!

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
Glorrryy be!! Your day has arrived..
:eusa_drool:

Beck is out at fox!!

Glenn Beck will end his daily Fox News Channel program later this year.

His departure was jointly announced in a statement on Wednesday by Fox and Mr. Beck’s company, Mercury Radio Arts. The statement did not specify an end date for the show, called “Glenn Beck,” which has been telecast at 5 p.m. on Fox News since early 2009.

Glenn Beck to End Daily Fox News Program - NYTimes.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The GOP hates old people, babies, and anything else that moves. Did you people know that?

:lol:

Best thing about Beck (arguably the only decent thing about Beck) is that he annoys the crap outta the left. I find that very funny.

Beck may be a radical if courage and willingness to thoroughly explore controversial and provocative themes is your definition of radical, but I can assure you that Fox didn't boot him. Not with his ratings. His depature is his idea and nobody else's.

He got those ratings in an impossible timeslot with the rerun at an equally impossible midnight. Had they run him in prime time, I would expect his ratings
would beat O'Reilly and Hannity. The rumor is that he never got a prime time slot because he never committed to more than one year's contract at a time and they always knew he wouldn't choose to be a permanent fixture at Fox. So they didn't want to offend their other popular personalities, O'Relly, Hannity, Van Sustern.

I didn't watch his program often, but when I had time to do that, he never failed to inform as well as entertain and was far less annoying than the fast paced and more chaotic O'Reilly Factor and Hannity. But my best to Beck in whatever career choices he makes. He certainly has accumulated wealth to the point he can afford to take whatever risks to call his own shots now.

I couldn't hate anybody who has consistently been this reliable for a laugh, it would be like hating failtogo or Pat Paulson.

Last edited:
I thought the O'Reilly/Beck segment re Trump was great. Beck expressed a lot of the concerns that many of us are feeling re Trump and O'Reilly countered with a rationale for why Trump was willing to make us all a bit uncomfortable.

I think Beck expressed what a lot of us are thinking about. Nothing against Beck in that.

The interview which should put the 'left' more on Beck's side than not:

Glenn Beck: Donald Trump Making Me 'Uncomfortable' (VIDEO)

Beck is very one note. I lost interest after trying to watch his show a handful of times.

No loss, afaic.

I thought the O'Reilly/Beck segment re Trump was great. Beck expressed a lot of the concerns that many of us are feeling re Trump and O'Reilly countered with a rationale for why Trump was willing to make us all a bit uncomfortable.

I think Beck expressed what a lot of us are thinking about. Nothing against Beck in that.

The interview which should put the 'left' more on Beck's side than not:

Glenn Beck: Donald Trump Making Me 'Uncomfortable' (VIDEO)

I saw it. I have always thought Beck was nothing more than a rodeo clown gone political. he's entertainment. unfortunately, people actually listen to him as more than that. I was glad O'Reilly fessed up to them being nothing more than "provacateurs" because that's how they make their money. He said that if they weren't, they'd be out of work.

What I thought when i saw it was that if you're so out there that you actually make beck "uncomfortable", then you really have to be a loon.

Glorrryy be!! Your day has arrived..
:eusa_drool:

Beck is out at fox!!

Glenn Beck will end his daily Fox News Channel program later this year.

His departure was jointly announced in a statement on Wednesday by Fox and Mr. Beck’s company, Mercury Radio Arts. The statement did not specify an end date for the show, called “Glenn Beck,” which has been telecast at 5 p.m. on Fox News since early 2009.

Glenn Beck to End Daily Fox News Program - NYTimes.com

YouTube - The Godfather The death of Sonny Corleone 0001

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????

Nancy_Kerrigan_Biography_2.jpg

Beck is very one note. I lost interest after trying to watch his show a handful of times.

No loss, afaic.

I haven't really seen him as 'one note', but he is so technical and pulls in so much stuff to support the point he is making that it requires a lot of attention and focus to follow it. And many of us simply don't have an hour to spend in 'class' in the middle to late afternoon, and unless you do have the time to spend, Beck can come across as tedious. Since I usually don't have an hour to spare at that time, I don't watch all that often. I have watched enough to feel I can evaluate his style, content, and credibility.

But again his ratings are impressive, most especially for his time slot, so a lot of folks ARE taking the time to tune in.

Forum List

Back