Calling All Beck Hate Bots!!!

What I find odd is toning down the rhetoric is just more politically correct bullshit and it's retarded.

I will not tone down my rhetoric.

Down with taxes!

Get off welfare!

Get a job!

Ignore the homeless!

Don't kill your baby!

Sigh...I guess he'll never restore honor to America or whatever that was he was babbling about after claiming he touched the constitution.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Sigh...I guess he'll never restore honor to America or whatever that was he was babbling about after claiming he touched the constitution.

He's not retiring, he's leaving Fox. Dude has bigger fish to fry. :eek: Fear not, Ravs, (start Terminator voice) he'll be back. :lol:

Glorrryy be!! Your day has arrived..
:eusa_drool:

Beck is out at fox!!

Glenn Beck will end his daily Fox News Channel program later this year.

His departure was jointly announced in a statement on Wednesday by Fox and Mr. Beck’s company, Mercury Radio Arts. The statement did not specify an end date for the show, called “Glenn Beck,” which has been telecast at 5 p.m. on Fox News since early 2009.

Glenn Beck to End Daily Fox News Program - NYTimes.com

YouTube - The Godfather The death of Sonny Corleone 0001

Oh well.. There are plenty more crazies at FOX to pick up where he leaves off.

Katie Couric is available

She has experience throwing softball questions to Sarah Palin. Fit right in at Fox but she would have to die her hair blonde

Beck is very one note. I lost interest after trying to watch his show a handful of times.

No loss, afaic.

I haven't really seen him as 'one note', but he is so technical and pulls in so much stuff to support the point he is making that it requires a lot of attention and focus to follow it. And many of us simply don't have an hour to spend in 'class' in the middle to late afternoon, and unless you do have the time to spend, Beck can come across as tedious. Since I usually don't have an hour to spare at that time, I don't watch all that often. I have watched enough to feel I can evaluate his style, content, and credibility.

But again his ratings are impressive, most especially for his time slot, so a lot of folks ARE taking the time to tune in.

Ah but you don't have to watch at 5pm if you have a computer. There are several sites that run his show daily that you can watch at anytime.

He's not retiring, he's leaving Fox. Dude has bigger fish to fry. :eek: Fear not, Ravs, (start Terminator voice) he'll be back. :lol:

He isn't leaving Fox. He simply isn't doing his daily show there anymore. Fox and Him are working on other projects together.

Who will protect us from the Caliphate?

And tell us about all the Maoists in Obama's administration?!

I'm amazed that the fact that their are Maoists in the administration doesn't bother you guys. Personally, I don't think I want people who think that power comes from a barrell of a gun and who admire totalitarians who murdered countless people should be in any position of power.

AP: This is just in, the IQ at Fox media has risen 25% recently with the loss of Glenn Beck. Ebay is now inundated with chalkboard sales. Depression has increased for comedians who missed W and will now miss Glenn! The 'Please re-elect Michelle Bachmann' task force is concerned that intelligent commentary may return to America, they're afraid Ms Bachmann will change into smart as she runs for president. Others say, no way.

MSNBC booted their radical and I guess Fox has followed suit with their's

He hasn't left Fox. They are still working with him on something. The details haven't been spelled out though.

I agree. They'll keep him on as a regular contributor. He just won't have the grind of putting a very well researched hour's program together five days a week, so he'll have time to do other things too. His schedule was tougher than anybody elses because there are so few that could do his show. All the others - O'Reilly, Hannity, Van Sustern, can easily call in a guest host to do what they do so all take time off now and then. There were so few capable of doing Beck's show though that he didn't have subs. He had to be there or work doubly hard to tape shows ahead in order to have any time off. That would wear anybody down after awhile.

Forum List

Back