Call NBC to Complain

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Over the weekend Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh lambasted Democracy for America and Brave New PAC for running a TV advertisement asking why John McCain is hiding his health records.

Rush said, "These people will stop at nothing"

Bill O'Reilly called it "the most vicious political ad of the campaign."

O'Reilly, running scared, went on to attack MSNBC and their network executives for allowing the ad to air in the first place. Shortly after, NBC informed us that they were pulling the ad.

Evidently, O'Reilly is now calling the shots at NBC. Bill O'Reilly shouldn't get to choose what you can watch on television. Call NBC right now and tell them to run the ad.

NBC SwitchBoard
(212) 664-4444

Hell no, I won't. they are right. it was a downright low pond scum, piss poor protoplasam ad.

Over the weekend Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh lambasted Democracy for America and Brave New PAC for running a TV advertisement asking why John McCain is hiding his health records.

O'Reilly, running scared, went on to attack MSNBC and their network executives for allowing the ad to air in the first place. Shortly after, NBC informed us that they were pulling the ad.

Evidently, O'Reilly is now calling the shots at NBC. Bill O'Reilly shouldn't get to choose what you can watch on television. Call NBC right now and tell them to run the ad.

NBC SwitchBoard
(212) 664-4444
i called, got a busy signal
but i was going to thank them for pulling those ads :D

Least they didn't send the Missouri state troopers, they sent O'Reilly. And of course the left has a hissy freaking fit. hypocrisy much?:lol:

Hell no, I won't. they are right. it was a downright low pond scum, piss poor protoplasam ad.

No way. If he wants to pick an airhead as his VP, at the age of 70, then we need to see his records.

Either way he is doomed. Hide them from us and people won't vote for him and show them and people won't vote for him.

How the fuck is it a bad thing to ask that our commander and chief be healthy?

Sorry, but a woman like Allie can not be one heartbeat away from the Presidency. LOL. :lol:

NBC SwitchBoard
(212) 664-4444

maybe they pulled the ad because they realized it was false.

"Some reporters, including CNN's, were allowed to examine McCain's medical records."

McCain in 'excellent health,' doctor says - CNN.com

No way. If he wants to pick an airhead as his VP, at the age of 70, then we need to see his records.

Either way he is doomed. Hide them from us and people won't vote for him and show them and people won't vote for him.

How the fuck is it a bad thing to ask that our commander and chief be healthy?

Sorry, but a woman like Allie can not be one heartbeat away from the Presidency. LOL. :lol:

oh, give me a break, you wouldn't vote for him if he was the only one running. They've already poured over his medical records and his doctor gave him a clean bill of health. Like I said, pond scum.

maybe they pulled the ad because they realized it was false.

"Some reporters, including CNN's, were allowed to examine McCain's medical records."

McCain in 'excellent health,' doctor says - CNN.com

This isn't a true or false. It's a LET ME SEE YOUR RECORD AND WHAT IS THIS PART THAT IS BLACKENED OUT?

Sorry, but WE didn't get to examine his records. He only let us look briefly. He is hiding something. And I'm sure you can find a GOP doctor who wants McCain to win, so stop with that bs.

No, you are wrong.

This isn't a true or false. It's a LET ME SEE YOUR RECORD AND WHAT IS THIS PART THAT IS BLACKENED OUT?

Sorry, but WE didn't get to examine his records. He only let us look briefly. He is hiding something. And I'm sure you can find a GOP doctor who wants McCain to win, so stop with that bs.

No, you are wrong.

who the fuck are you to demand to see anybody's health records? reporters saw them, reputable doctors have attested to his general good/excellent health, but if you, sealybonehead doesn't get to see them with your very own eyes, that doesn't count? like you'd be able to read them and know what they meant anyway? please...

Last edited:

No, you are wrong.

legally you have no right to his medical records, they are protected by something called HIPPA. So your only recourse is to "NOT VOTE FOR HIM"
problem solved.

New Topics

Forum List

Back