Californians! Get out and vote on June 5th!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
2s0g02b.jpg

You have a wonderful chance to get rid of Feinstein! This great young man is a veteran of Afghanistan and was polling in 2nd behind Feinstein!

Looks like he wants to pay restitution for blacks by allocating the all money from the contributions the U.S. pays to Israel.

2s0g02b.jpg

You have a wonderful chance to get rid of Feinstein! This great young man is a veteran of Afghanistan and was polling in 2nd behind Feinstein!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/patrick-little-neo-nazi-california/

"Patrick Little has repeatedly expressed white supremacist views in his campaign, including calling for a United States "free from Jews.""
snopes....:laughing0301:

Given your reputation, and usual lack of detail, my comment is far and away more crecible than anything you post (I post sources, you post extreme partisanship which always smells like the digested feed of a bull).

2s0g02b.jpg

"Patrick Little has repeatedly expressed white supremacist views in his campaign, including calling for a United States "free from Jews.""
snopes....:laughing0301:

Given your reputation, and usual lack of detail, my comment is far and away more crecible than anything you post (I post sources, you post extreme partisanship which always smells like the digested feed of a bull).
Snopes is NOT the source sooooo.

2s0g02b.jpg

Are you spreading disinformation? Patrick Little points out the gross over representation of jews in the judiciary and other government entities, Harvard admissions because of nepotism. He wants a fair shake for whites, asians, blacks and latinos. You need to provide evidence that he is a so-called "white supremacist." Please provide direct quotes from him in that regard.

2s0g02b.jpg

He looks like a pedophile
You need to provide some substance to look half intelligent. When you have no proof nor valid argument you resort to ad hom. That tactic has worn out by now. People are waking up to your machinations when you try to shame them into silence.

2s0g02b.jpg

You would hate a war veteran...its typical of the left.

Are you a Vet? I am, active duty on a DD doing ASW patrols 1967-1969); my G.Q. station was a 5" gun in which I was the projectile man.

2s0g02b.jpg

You need to provide some substance to look half intelligent. When you have no proof nor valid argument you resort to ad hom. That tactic has worn out by now. People are waking up to your machinations when you try to shame them into silence.
Don't care. The Nazi bastard will lose.

2s0g02b.jpg

You would hate a war veteran...its typical of the left.

Are you a Vet? I am, active duty on a DD doing ASW patrols 1967-1969); my G.Q. station was a 5" gun in which I was the projectile man.
Nope not a veteran but I respect veterans unlike blackflag.

Forum List

Back