Californian's Anti-rape Law Will Put A Lot Of Innocent Men Behind Bars!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Do liberals ever miss an opportunity to try to appeal to a voting block by unjustly harming another voting block? Do they think of unintended (although I honestly think they know the unintended consequences, but honestly don't care).As a father of daughters (and a son), I take rape seriously. Women should always feel safe and rapist should never get away with it. However, this law will do the opposite of what it's intended to do. It will put innocent men in jail and not prevent rape.

California adopts yes means yes sex-assault rule page 1
"This law has requires a woman to affirmative stated she wants to have sex before doing it. “an affirmative, conscious and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.” The legislation says silence or lack of resistance does not constitute consent. Under the bill, someone who is drunk,..."

False claims of rape are real and more numerous then people want to think. This almost guarantees that any claim of rape will lead to a prosecution.

Soon they will be arresting people for bad thoughts!

There is no problem here if one respects the other but then that seems to be dismissed so easily today.

Do liberals ever miss an opportunity to try to appeal to a voting block by unjustly harming another voting block? Do they think of unintended (although I honestly think they know the unintended consequences, but honestly don't care).As a father of daughters (and a son), I take rape seriously. Women should always feel safe and rapist should never get away with it. However, this law will do the opposite of what it's intended to do. It will put innocent men in jail and not prevent rape.

"This law has requires a woman to affirmative stated she wants to have sex before doing it. “an affirmative, conscious and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.” The legislation says silence or lack of resistance does not constitute consent. Under the bill, someone who is drunk,..."

False claims of rape are real and more numerous then people want to think. This almost guarantees that any claim of rape will lead to a prosecution.

I think apple needs to make a sex consent apt. Right before consummation, the guy pulls out his iphone and has her sign with finger that she consent to sex. Then there is a special check box for anal consent. She must then blow on the phone to record her blood/alcohol level, with an alert if she is unable to consent.

Heck they could toss in another acknowledgement that she confirms she is over 18.

If I were a single man in California, I would print up business cards, to be handed out to girls at the beginning of a date. The cards would have boxes to be checked, indicating what sorts and levels of intimacy are acceptable (use your imagination), then have a block at the bottom for signature. Before spending any money on her I would have her check the boxes of her choosing, then I would take the girl to a notary, to have her signature notarized for my records.

I might not get much p**sy, but I wouldn't have to worry about rape allegations.

If I lived in California now I would bring my lawyer with me to the night club, so if woman wants to come home with me she will have to sign a consent form and my atttorney will proof check it.

I think apple needs to make a sex consent apt. Right before consummation, the guy pulls out his iphone and has her sign with finger that she consent to sex. Then there is a special check box for anal consent. She must then blow on the phone to record her blood/alcohol level, with an alert if she is unable to consent.

Heck they could toss in another acknowledgement that she confirms she is over 18.

What about for threesomes?

wow, this is awesome

how are they going to prove hearsay?

Her; I didn't say yes.
Him; She said yes.

pfft

Then it seems like it's time for males to protect themselves. Just as how many males feel birth control was up the female...and if the female happens to become pregnant what happens. Right wingers and christians have tried to block every method of birth control and reason for an abortion.
Now the burden falls on the male to prove they didn't rape the female. It just doesn't feel right now does it.
Let's chew on that for bit.

The man hating lesbian feminist's of NOW must be overjoyed!! .... :cool:

I will be honest. In college under this law there could have been women who could have had me charged with rape and I would have lost. I mean who in college hadn't had sex when drunk?

wow, this is awesome

how are they going to prove hearsay?

Her; I didn't say yes.
Him; She said yes.

pfft

They will side with the woman as they always do.

Then it seems like it's time for males to protect themselves. Just as how many males feel birth control was up the female...and if the female happens to become pregnant what happens. Right wingers and christians have tried to block every method of birth control and reason for an abortion.
Now the burden falls on the male to prove they didn't rape the female. It just doesn't feel right now does it.
You sound like a faggot......... :cool:

Let's think about the new variety of pickup lines this law will 'spawn.'

"Hey baby, what's your favorite method of assent?"

Bars might consider selling pre-paid cell phones with cameras.

Get the Camera to document the evidence you need legally to stay out of trouble.

But get the Cell Phone in case you need to make a few undocumented calls, enabling one to hide their activities from g/f's, b/f's, spouses, mates, moms and others.

Then toss it, destroy it or keep it.

Last edited:
So will they start punishing women who do not get an explicit "yes" from a man?

Hate crime laws are double-jeopardy for 'bad thoughts' already. But legal.

I don't see this law as a problem. Should be saying yes verbally to sex. Some people freeze and become catatonic for example when things get sexual, they're being silent isn't then consent so much as being petrified.

Show your mentality all over the place.
To bad you cannot say anything real intelligent but that might make you over heat.
You seem to hate reality.
This sure got your panties in a knot.
:ack-1:

You sound like a faggot......... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back