California TV ad blames illegals for drought problems

I wonder about people who gather information from commercials from a group that is anti-immigration.
The drought is caused by lack of rain and snow.

Incorrect, ignorant. There is no drought, just a lack of ability to retain rain water because you Leftwat enviro-wacks screamed bloody murder every time California tried to build more damns and reservoirs. 70% of the water goes right back into the ocean. This is just but one way that Leftism is ultimately self destructive. If only we could find a way to keep California from bringing down the rest of the country.....
thinking-023.GIF

prtscr-capture_213.jpg
California drought What s causing it - San Jose Mercury News

I wonder about people who gather information from commercials from a group that is anti-immigration.

Incorrect, ignorant. There is no drought, just a lack of ability to retain rain water because you Leftwat enviro-wacks screamed bloody murder every time California tried to build more damns and reservoirs. 70% of the water goes right back into the ocean. This is just but one way that Leftism is ultimately self destructive. If only we could find a way to keep California from bringing down the rest of the country.....
thinking-023.GIF

prtscr-capture_213.jpg

I got a good idea, why don't you go and piss on california and give them at least another alternative to water?

thinking-023.GIF

prtscr-capture_213.jpg

You can find a million people calling it a drought and they would still be wrong. And idiots. Like you. If California had the infrastructure to retain more of its water, there would be no shortage. 70% goes right back into the ocean. I'm going to keep whacking that number over your dumb, bone head until you get it. Retain more water, problem is solved. There is no drought.

thinking-023.GIF

prtscr-capture_213.jpg

Well duh, and newsflash, not eating causes hunger pangs.

Here's how it works. When you have less of a product to go around, it helps to have fewer users.
Can you grasp that concept ?

Let me try an analogy.

You have 5 dogs and a 25lb bag of dog food.
Your brother says he can take one of the dogs home and take care of it.

Will this:

A. Make no difference as far as food consumption ?

B. Give the remaining dogs more food to go around ?

Take your time weighing the answers.

But the problem is a water shortage and that's caused by way too many people. THINK

But the problem is a water shortage and that's caused by way too many people. THINK
Bullshit -

No - it's a great point and even you can see it. Nebraska is drier than CA but nobody lives there so there is no water shortage. The CA water shortage would vanish if we obeyed the law and kicked out the 10 million illegal squatters.

Funny how they caused it just as illegal traffic has gone way down.

There are many causes. Tourists and agriculture just might enter into it.

Another stupid liberal..
Illegal immigration goes down every summer because this thing they have to cross called the desert gets really,really hot and it'll kill you!!!
Just like unemployment numbers drop every summer because kids get out of school.

Another stupid liberal..
Illegal immigration goes down every summer because this thing they have to cross called the desert gets really,really hot and it'll kill you!!!
Just like unemployment numbers drop every summer because kids get out of school.
Actually, unemployment numbers go up in the summer because of all the students looking for work.

Another stupid liberal..
Actually, unemployment numbers go up in the summer because of all the students looking for work.

And none of them find it? I call bullshit.

80% of our water goes to agriculture....maybe we should cut off our grown food to other states until this drought is over?
yea maybe the State should also say goodby to billions of dollars too....

Forum List

Back