California is becoming unlivable

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Right now, wildfires are scorching tens of thousands of acres in California, choking the air with smoke, spurring widespread prophylactic blackouts, and forcing the evacuation of hundreds of thousands of people. Right now, roughly 130,000 Californians are homeless, and millions more are shelling out far more in rent than they can afford, commuting into expensive cities from faraway suburbs and towns, or doubling up in houses and apartments.
California Is Becoming Unlivable

Yeah and to the pieces of shit who always poke fun like one of the .......t mods onn here we always get the last laugh little bitches the news always comes out that you weak minded pussies deny.

• Banned
Uh...no. Gosh you guys are stupid

Uh no you are and so fkn sooo you don't even know what the PHUCK REALITY you stupid mother fks live in . . TELL THAT TO MY INN LAWS WHO PHUCKENN LIVE THERE A.H.

• Banned
AND ANOTHER NEWS FLASH D.F. just in case losers like you ASSUME infowars like you stupid SOB's do. lol

upload_2019-11-2_8-50-8.png

Uh no you are and so fkn sooo you don't even know what the PHUCK REALITY you stupid mother fks live in . . TELL THAT TO MY INN LAWS WHO PHUCKENN LIVE THERE A.H.

did you expect anything less from langley resident candyASS?

as always everyday at these boards,candyass gets his ASS handed to him on a platter as did that piece of shit mod that poked fun at you..:2up:

exactly, i would like this stupid ass troll to go to california and tell that to the face of a friend of mine i was talking with on the phone the other day who had to evacuate his home he just moved to in riverside and had to go back to his house in LA and all the while talking to me on the phone,was constantly coughing and tell that to your inlaws as well.

would like that piece of shit mod to go to california right now and tell that to face of my friend and your inlaws.:abgg2q.jpg:

...one of the most expensive states to live in and one in the lower third -almost fourth-- poverty
..illegal and immigrant capital of the US-CAUSING high prices--lower wages -overcrowded schools/etc

...one of the most expensive states to live in and one in the lower third -almost fourth-- poverty
..illegal and immigrant capital of the US-CAUSING high prices--lower wages -overcrowded schools/etc

they wont have to worry about that much longer since the government is starting these fires murdering people and they stand by and do nothing.

they wont have to worry about that much longer since the government is starting these fires murdering people and they stand by and do nothing.
the LORD is smiting the SINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah sadly the sheep in california are so much in denial and braindead that the fires are being started by the government right in front of their eyes that the government they could do THIS right in front of their eyes and sadly,they would STILL say the government did not start these fires.:rolleyes::lmao::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back