California: Honor for Immigrant Activist

brokenarrow

Rookie
Apr 20, 2011
The University of San Francisco will award an honorary doctorate at graduation ceremonies on Friday to an illegal immigrant, Isabel Castillo, 26, of Harrisonburg, Va., who has been a leading advocate for passage of the Dream Act. The legislation would give legal status to people like her, who were brought to the United States at a young age and went on to attend college. Ms. Castillo came to the United States from Mexico at age 6; she graduated with honors from Eastern Mennonite University. Stephen A. Privett, the president of the University of San Francisco, said he decided to award the degree after reading about Ms. Castillo in the On Education column in The New York Times earlier this year. He said the university wanted to “underscore the fundamental unfairness of our denying a path to citizenship to some of the most motivated college students in the country.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/18/education/18brfs-HONORFORIMMI_BRF.html?_r=1&ref=us

-------------------------------------------------------------

So stealing resources from American students just because this she is a Mexican is now to be rewarded?

What about the dreams of people around the world who are pushed aside because of the Mexican invasion of the United States has minimized their standing?

Is she really seeking to help immigrants from around the world? If she is fair to them, millions of Mexicans must be sent back across the border because they are stealing more than their 2% share of the world's claim to immigrate to the US.

Last edited:
While Arizona is fighting back against the illegal alien invasion, California surrendered long ago.

Pretty interesting how California wants to honor a criminal, i.e., an illegal alien. Sort of sums up the whole damned state.

• Banned
It occured to me this morning that when I attended college, I had to pay out of district rates because I live around 12 miles away from the college and it was considered out of district. That meant that I had to pay around 3 times as much per credit hour.

WTF........How far is Mexico from the Eastern Mennonite University? I'll bet it's way futher than 12 miles. Where's my fuckin' honorary doctorate for folling the rules, Mr. Privett.

What's the degree in? Advanced LA RAZA Propaganda? What a piece of crap the University of San Francisco is. Her path to citizenship should be to clean toilets that her people crap up while waiting to be deported. The smell from those tree swingers should be unbearable.

• Banned
Pretty interesting how California wants to honor a criminal, i.e., an illegal alien. Sort of sums up the whole damned state.

California is majority Hispanic and alot of them have sympathy for illegals, just like free blacks had sympathy for run away slaves.

Untill they find themselves gangbanged and buttfucked by those little greasy conquistadors.

Forum List

Back