California grandfather killed over fender bender

I avoid them like the plague just for the sake of everyone's best interest.

For brief encounter, greet, and move on.

I remember this old dude accidently backed into my van at the gas station. No major damage but he's all scared and says "I don't have insurance". I looked and thought well, this old battle tank'll be alright.

And said "Don't worry about it, Pops, just be careful and go home and have a good rest of your day."

This ol' beast'll be alright. That thing was uh..one of those 9-seat yellow Chevy 1-ton buses with the seats all ripped out. :auiqs.jpg:
I called it "The Gasinator".

Was the shooter a female or a male? No pics readily available of course. :rolleyes-41:

I remember this old dude accidently backed into my van at the gas station. No major damage but he's all scared and says "I don't have insurance". I looked and thought well, this old battle tank'll be alright.

And said "Don't worry about it, Pops, just be careful and go home and have a good reast of your day."

This ol' beast'll be alright.

Shawntece would have shot you dead

It wasn't really a road rage incident according to the evidence. There wasn't time for road rage in a Walmart parking lot. It appears to be the cold blooded murder of a middle aged white guy by a hate filed racist.

It wasn't really a road rage incident according to the evidence. There wasn't time for road rage in a Walmart parking lot. It appears to be the cold blooded murder of a middle aged white guy by a hate filed racist.

Now now mama says she's a good girl

There's the problem

Oh dear Lord. You mean to tell me that her mother feminized the name "Shawn"? She should be executed for that alone. In fact, their entire family should die for that, even second cousins.
The name is what bothers you? Really who gives a flying fuck what her name is. Would her action be any less tragic or senseless if her name was Cathy, Sally, or Rebecca?

No just racist trash
It's almost the same line of response every family members are interviewed or releasing a statement.

She's a good person who is always looking out for others before herself.
She donated lots of money to charitable cause plus volunteer and working tirelessly to help disadvantage children.

It's almost the same line of response every family members are interviewed or releasing a statement.

She's a good person who is always looking out for others before herself.
She donated lots of money to charitable cause plus volunteer and working tirelessly to help disadvantage children.

I highly doubt that.

Forum List

Back