California faces 72 hours of hell devil winds turn the current wildfires into unstoppable infernos

..they are sinners and the lord smites the smiters

and what?

He's going to work his way east?

systematically burning the 'sinners'?

~S~
if needed...
1. Cali the most populated state--so it has the most sinners
2. San FaGsisco and LA are the Deviant capitals of the US....not long ago, you could go to restaurants/etc there---NAKED!!! ....I don't even want to imagine the deviancy that goes on there......so, like Sodam and Gomarrah, they are demonic, sinful cities --full of SIN
As Sodom and Gomorrah were being destroyed with brimstone and fire
Sodom and Gomorrah - Wikipedia
3. then they try to spread their deviancy around the US--like having men go into girls bathrooms/etc
4 Like an enemy he has strung his bow; his right hand is ready. Like a foe he has slain all who were pleasing to the eye; he has poured out his wrath like fire on the tent of Daughter Zion.
Lamentations 2:4 - Like an enemy he has strung his bow; his right ...

and what?

~S~
if needed...
2. San FaGsisco and LA are the Deviant capitals of the US....not long ago, you could go to restaurants/etc there---NAKED!!! ....I don't even want to imagine the deviancy that goes on there......so, like Sodam and Gomarrah, they are demonic, sinful cities --full of SIN
3. then they try to spread their deviancy around the US--like having men go into girls bathrooms/etc
4 Like an enemy he has strung his bow; his right hand is ready. Like a foe he has slain all who were pleasing to the eye; he has poured out his wrath like fire on the tent of Daughter Zion.

and here i would have guessed the partisans to finger the Dem convention as the modern day S&G.....

~S~

An “extreme wind event” will relentlessly pummel the state of California on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and it will be a challenge unlike anything firefighters in the state have ever faced before.
California Faces 72 Hours Of Hell As “Devil Winds” Turn The Current Wildfires Into Unstoppable Infernos

The spirit is taking this fkd up state down burn it so it cann be built back up ------- the evil that smothers CA is sickening from legalized child sexualization to laws some don't believe are even possible. Some

THE CRIME RATE WILL OUT OF THE ROOF WHEN ROLLING POWER OUTAGES HAPPEN

THIS IS YOUR UN AGENDA 2030 ROUND UP YOU DUMB MOTHER FKRS!!

View attachment 287047
I'm waiting for orange cultists to declare that their god, trump, caused the Santa Ana winds and fires because He is displeased with California.

Perhaps northern California tappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppped his wires.

Perhaps the winds are caused by thousands and thousands of people dancing on rooftops all huffing and puffing in the same direction.

Or maybe they were sent there via Sharpie. He likes winds that weren't captured, OK?

I bet they came from a very wonderful place in Germany.

Etc etc etc
California has the money and the know how to reduce this issue and others. You have the ability to tame your wild areas a bit. Add electric capacity. Add water capacity. Common sense wild forest laws and infrastructure improvements in conjunction with electric, water, man made lakes, and more are needed. This is different then a hurricane or earth quake.

Yes and no.
Tame our wild areas? 45% of California is owned by the Federal government. Sure there should be more brush removal, but unless you have actually fought fires in the hills of Northern California you really don't know what that would entail- lots of private property with extremely steep terrain that would require hiring hand crews to go through. Not impossible- but expensive for private home owners.

Add electric capacity? Capacity is not the issue. Our electric infrastructure needs to be upgraded to be more fire proof- and less likely to start fires.

More water capacity? These fires are not put out with water. Nor could we collect enough water to irrigate all of the wildlands in California.

Somethings can certainly be done- require buildings built in certain areas to be more fireproof, prevent homes form being built in some areas, beef up fire crews and air tankers.

None of those are going to stop a fire when there are 90 mph winds and the vegetation is bone dry like it is at the very end of the dry season- but they would help.

Since California has gone Commie I don't give a shit.

A state full of queers, uppity Negroes, Limousine Liberals, Illegals and Democrats does not get any sympathy from me.

Maybe if the stupid idiots didn't elect Democrats that required the power companies to spend billions on idiotic "Green" energy they would have had the money to upgrade the power distribution system and there would be fewer fires when the winds kick up.
The Northern California fires are in primarily Red portions of the state.

But we do have a lot of 'uppity Negroes'- as Flash put it- so you can see why the Trump supporters are pissed off.

and what?

~S~
if needed...

You will be shocked to find out that beneath our clothes- we are all nekkid!

As horrible as the fires were here the last couple weeks, San Francisco remained untouched. While the fire threatened other areas, and many parts of Northern California had their power shut off, not San Francisco.

Clearly 'God' is watching over us.

Not like those sinners that God kills with hurricanes.......

None of those are going to stop a fire when there are 90 mph winds and the vegetation is bone dry like it is at the very end of the dry season- but they would help.

I'm reading how bad it is

forced evac's .....1000's of FF's

lost homes.... lost lives

I've seen this on a small scale ....as a FF......lotta heartache , hard to watch people loose everything....

Still trying to get my head around the magnitude out there, the emergency and social services must be stretched mighty thin....

God help you all

~S~

I'm reading how bad it is

forced evac's .....1000's of FF's

lost homes.... lost lives

I've seen this on a small scale ....as a FF......lotta heartache , hard to watch people loose everything....

Still trying to get my head around the magnitude out there, the emergency and social services must be stretched mighty thin....

God help you all

~S~

The good news is that we were far better prepared for this than last year or the year before. So people are not dying trying to flee the fire.

The bad news is with winds that high- all you can do is try to protect defensible positions- you can't actually stop the fire- you can't even outrun the fire.

The good news is that the winds appear to have died down for the time being.

The good news is that we were far better prepared for this than last year or the year before. So people are not dying trying to flee the fire.

I'm reading about folks buying old firetrucks, riggin' up sprinklers on roofs, fighting fire w/ pressure washers, eyeing neighborhood pools and ponds....lotta vigilante FF'ing going on out there......?

~S~

and what?

~S~
if needed...

and here i would have guessed the partisans to finger the Dem convention as the modern day S&G.....

~S~
kind of like Maggot In The Dirty Dozen ...he's my hero
..he is the Lord's soldier--doing the ''dirty'' work

An “extreme wind event” will relentlessly pummel the state of California on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and it will be a challenge unlike anything firefighters in the state have ever faced before.
California Faces 72 Hours Of Hell As “Devil Winds” Turn The Current Wildfires Into Unstoppable Infernos

The spirit is taking this fkd up state down burn it so it cann be built back up ------- the evil that smothers CA is sickening from legalized child sexualization to laws some don't believe are even possible. Some

View attachment 287047

BULLSHIT! It happens here every damn year and is nothing new or special. I've Iived here since the seventies and it's the same damn thing every fall.
Then the winter rains come and we have the mud slides and the idiots will act as if that's something new too.

u have no FKN CLUE think and search before speaking chit ur not informed on.

I live here asshole! I'm in the middle of the entire frigging mess. I don't need to seach because im living it you clueless moron.

ok asshole still doesn't meannu know WTF is happening under your nose IDIOT . DID I CALL U ASSHOLE ---TAKE THE SHIT LIST
Don’t feed into this. Don’t let these people get you angry the negative energy is no good. Just keep the faith :)

View attachment 287047

BULLSHIT! It happens here every damn year and is nothing new or special. I've Iived here since the seventies and it's the same damn thing every fall.
Then the winter rains come and we have the mud slides and the idiots will act as if that's something new too.

he actually lives there,so he just might have a clue....how about you?...just asking....

the ones that live there are the ones that are going to be the MOST in denial mode.

View attachment 287047

It's instructive how you point the finger at people facing natural disasters with "this fkd up state" and "DUMB MOTHER FKRS". Always good to know who the sociopaths are.

Stay classy, ASSHOLE. And if I forgot to mention it, go fuck yourself you retarded complete waste of human skin. :fu:

I agree with you about the hate, but I think her point is that these fires are NOT natural. (She can correct me if I’m wrong.)

I took everybody to school on this thread sometime back that the fires that were in northern california were the result of as hard as it is to believe since it sounds right out of a science fiction novel but TRUE,that they were the result of energy directed lasers shot from space,i took everybody to school here on these two threads that was indeed the case. the fires are getting worse and worse each year,no way in hell is this one of your typical mother nature fires california has normally had in the past.

Like i said i took everybody to school on this that the government started these fires on these two threads here.nobody could debunk the facts in them.LOL

How much longer are the sheep in california going to let the government murder them?

The Rothchilds plans to burn down California.

Yeah him living in california i can understand his denial mode he has,its a scary feeling knowing that you cant leave because of your job knowing you cant just go somewhere else and get another job with no problems.Plus he is probably one of those sheep who believes in the the warren report,tghe magic bullet theory that oswald shot kennedy and that bin laden was behind the attacks on 9/11 and fires brought down the twin towers and building 7.He probably doesnt question anything the corporate controlled media tells him.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

View attachment 287047

he actually lives there,so he just might have a clue....how about you?...just asking....

the ones that live there are the ones that are going to be the MOST in denial mode.
which ones?...the ones who are telling about the not so great things going on or the ones who are telling us how wonderful the place is?.....

View attachment 287047

which ones?...the ones who are telling about the not so great things going on or the ones who are telling us how wonderful the place is?.....

Look at the rothchilds link,those trolls that replied on there who i know for a fact believes eveything they the media tells them including the magic bullet theory of the warren report.LOL

View attachment 287047

It's instructive how you point the finger at people facing natural disasters with "this fkd up state" and "DUMB MOTHER FKRS". Always good to know who the sociopaths are.

Stay classy, ASSHOLE. And if I forgot to mention it, go fuck yourself you retarded complete waste of human skin. :fu:

I agree with you about the hate, but I think her point is that these fires are NOT natural. (She can correct me if I’m wrong.)

I took everybody to school on this thread sometime back that the fires that were in northern california were the result of as hard as it is to believe since it sounds right out of a science fiction novel but TRUE,that they were the result of energy directed lasers shot from space,i took everybody to school here on these two threads that was indeed the case. the fires are getting worse and worse each year,no way in hell is this one of your typical mother nature fires california has normally had in the past.

Like i said i took everybody to school on this that the government started these fires on these two threads here.nobody could debunk the facts in them.LOL

How much longer are the sheep in california going to let the government murder them?

The Rothchilds plans to burn down California.

I definitely understand why people would reject that, I mean it does sound completely crazy. But there are far too many weird things that don't add up, and as usual, there is always more to the story than what people are being told.

The cool thing is, when you look at the comments on even mainstream videos, a lot of people are talking about this and not buying that these are natural fires. Lots of people talking about Agenda 2030.

Here's something that seems pretty damning... unless it was just a coincidence?

(Long video, so fast forward and start watching at 8:15)

Forum List

Back