California Disgrace to the World

This State has a mentally ill person leaving office and another person entering office who advocates naked gay men parades in front of little children. The state advocates welfare and hatred for white people. Bluest state in the Union...go figure. Idiots from desert to coast.
California Has Become a Disgraceful State

I'm proud to be a native of both San Francisco and California; someone like you won't even let others know where you came form and where you reside - are you too embarrassed to admit you're a Rube?
I can walk around in my native Greenville SC, without stepping in human feces.

Split Cali into 4 separate states

Sure, let's give the Bay Area 2 Senators, the LA Basin two Senators, the Green Triangle two Senators and the the counties on the other side of the Sierra's two Senators. Giving the Senate six more Democrats and the Republicans, briefly, two more.

[you post, Azog exposes your ignorance of CA and your response an echo of right wing propaganda]

Sure, let's give the Bay Area 2 Senators, the LA Basin two Senators, the Green Triangle two Senators and the the counties on the other side of the Sierra's two Senators. Giving the Senate six more Democrats and the Republicans, briefly, two more.

[you post, Azog exposes your ignorance of CA and your response an echo of right wing propaganda]

I have to laugh at your "presumed" superiority. They're correct, Ca is a Progressive shithole. Literally. Do you too shit in the street downtown?

This State has a mentally ill person leaving office and another person entering office who advocates naked gay men parades in front of little children. The state advocates welfare and hatred for white people. Bluest state in the Union...go figure. Idiots from desert to coast.
2 Timothy 3 Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE) 3 Be sure of this. In the last days hard times will come. 2 People will love themselves. They will love money. They will talk about themselves and be proud. They will say wrong things about people. They will not obey their parents. They will not be thankful. They will not keep anything holy. 3 They will have no love. They will not agree with anybody. They will tell lies about people. They will have no self-control. They will beat people. They will not love anything that is good. 4 They cannot be trusted. They will act quickly, without thinking. They are proud of themselves. They love to have fun more than they love God.

7 They are always trying to learn, but never able to find out what is really true.

Everyone will see that they are wrong, just as people saw that Jannes and Jambres were wrong.

13 Bad men and those who fool other people will grow worse and worse. They will fool other people, and other people will fool them.

16 All that is written in the holy writings comes from the Spirit of God. The holy writings are good for these things: to teach people, to show them when they are wrong, to make them see what is right, to teach them to do what is right.

Do people realize Ca. was a red state before Clinton and the internet? Ironically Ca. was still a beautiful state before they were manipulated blue.

I live next door, and try to avoid the state as much as possible. It's a shame what's occurred there over the last 30 years, and it will get "progress"ively worse.

I have to laugh at your "presumed" superiority. They're correct, Ca is a Progressive shithole. Literally. Do you too shit in the street downtown?

He releases his dung on this board.

Why would you start a thread with a year old article? Do you sit and obsess over a state you don't live in? Why?

I live here...that editorial is spot on, this place is a disgusting fucking shithole full of disgusting fucking human beings....PERIOD!
Weird that the dumbmothafuckers running this shithole can’t put it together....MORE WETBACKS = BIGGER SHITHOLE.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

You know you can leave anytime. If you own any property here you can sell it and live someplace in the racist south like a king!

For some of us that is the plan....dumbass.

The reason I get satisfaction when that cesspool burns to ashes.

Before that ever happens your state will be the confluence of where the Atlantic and Gulf waters meet.

CA learns from experience, unlike the rubes in tornado alley who know and don't prepare for weather which are extreme and regular. We have earthquake codes when our extreme natural events happen decades apart.

We also learned from experience that Republicans keep kicking cans down the road, when elected they feather their own nest and those who bribe them with "campaign donations", and then cutting taxes and building prisons. A policy which defies sagacious thought.

2 days without a topic bashing California I was getting worried hahahaha.

Before that ever happens your state will be the confluence of where the Atlantic and Gulf waters meet.

CA learns from experience, unlike the rubes in tornado alley who know and don't prepare for weather which are extreme and regular. We have earthquake codes when our extreme natural events happen decades apart.

We also learned from experience that Republicans keep kicking cans down the road, when elected they feather their own nest and those who bribe them with "campaign donations", and then cutting taxes and building prisons. A policy which defies sagacious thought.

"Rube" appears to be your favorite word to describe those inferior deplorables who are too stupid to think as highly of you as you do yourself. You're no better than the Mexican picking grapes outside of Delano kid, you just think you are.

Ca is a shithole despite your denials. You're about to have to pay a "tax" on water. Newsome is going to break you.

It was a joke. Chill

It was a joke. Chill

When I post a similar remarK, I add a second paragraph like this:

SARCASM ALERT

"Rube" appears to be your favorite word to describe those inferior deplorables who are too stupid to think as highly of you as you do yourself. You're no better than the Mexican picking grapes outside of Delano kid, you just think you are.

Ca is a shithole despite your denials. You're about to have to pay a "tax" on water. Newsome is going to break you.

Actually I use the word Rube as a synonym for Trumpanzee and Callous Conservative. The commonality are two: Selfish disregard for others, and willful ignorance.

California rocks jerk-off! We're the center of the universe.

Should have seen the 60's and 70's, that's when Ca. DID rock. Not so much now.

Actually I use the word Rube as a synonym for Trumpanzee and Callous Conservative. The commonality are two: Selfish disregard for others, and willful ignorance.

No, you use it because you think it marginalizes the people with whom you disagree .

Should have seen the 60's and 70's, that's when Ca. DID rock. Not so much now.

I was born and raised in the Bay Area, it was beautiful.

Forum List

Back