California city approves marijuana farming

blu

Sep 21, 2009
California city approves marijuana farming | Reuters

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

coming closer to the end of the drug war and a huge expansion in civil liberties. once CA approves weed, support will flare up around the country. Cash strapped states and cities are no longer going to spend millions/billions on arresting kids with joints when they could be making millions off taxes.

Obama/Holder have pleadged to let the states decide.
I say hell yeah weed prohibition is the tool of racism.

Rastafari stands alone.

Pot is much less harmfull than beer.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Rastafari stands alone.

Idiot

1) It is federal law... and while a state can do more than the federal law, it cannot do away with the federal law or ignore it
2) Enforcing a drug law is not racism
3) Seeing that you support a drug influenced belief, we can understand why your posts are so ignorant
4) Pot is not a harmless drug... and a beer is not harmful... but you and others like you love to try and spout these types of things continually

DiamondMoron

nobody dies from pot, thousands die from alchohal abuse and DWI's

Doctors prescribe it for many ailments, I'm sure they are way more informed than you.

Just what we need, more drugged up liberals running around.

Welcome home to America my friend. Hope you had a good time on your 40 year vacation away from the real world.
The entire nation is drugged my man. Called prescription DOPE. They advertise it on TV to get you addicted to go to sleep and they even have one to make your Johnson hard.
Weed is less harmful than an extra cup of coffee in the morning. Gave it up in 7os but friend, this is a NON issue.
We are in a shooting war and folks are worried about twisty, gays getting married and fighting the Taliban.:cuckoo:

Would love to see video of the feds moving in, arresting 'farmers' doing this, and destroying every last leaf in the crop....

Dave....its only a matter of time.....especially out here....and like i have been saying....until they make one of the most addicting drugs around and also one that has been proven to be lethal over time ...ILLEGAL (Cigarettes)....and until they make the drug that has killed more people than any other drug,especially innocent people,ILLEGAL...that being Alcohol....i will be for the legalising of Pot....so until the hypocrisy goes.....im for it....

DiamondMoron

nobody dies from pot, thousands die from alchohal abuse and DWI's

Doctors prescribe it for many ailments, I'm sure they are way more informed than you.

You idiot fucktard

Yes.. people can and do die from pot... try and check out the more toxins in marijuana smoke even compared to tobacco... having a beer does not make someone have a dui or force alcohol abuse

The FDA only approves the approved drug marinol for the benefits without the toxins or THC.... any doctor that prescribes something smoked is an IDIOT... for smoking is not capable of accurate dosage and it also adds harm to the body

Try and do a little research, you idiot

Would love to see video of the feds moving in, arresting 'farmers' doing this, and destroying every last leaf in the crop....

I saw that once in an old documentary.
1937 Germany.

Please provide this video then..

And when someone tries to equate law enforcement and destruction of an illegal substance to Nazism, you know you are already wrong

Rastafari stands alone.

Idiot

1) It is federal law... and while a state can do more than the federal law, it cannot do away with the federal law or ignore it
2) Enforcing a drug law is not racism
3) Seeing that you support a drug influenced belief, we can understand why your posts are so ignorant
4) Pot is not a harmless drug... and a beer is not harmful... but you and others like you love to try and spout these types of things continually

Hate to tell you friend, in moderation for both a beer is worse than twisty.
Alcohol is worse poison than smoke but both are bad for you.
However, we do have those that want more government, government regulations, more government in our lives to run our lives and control our lives. These folks want the government to regulate our lives from cradle to grave. They support the drug laws and are anti freedom. All the while they claim to be "conservative"!!! LOL What a joke. They have no clue as to freedom.

Dave....its only a matter of time.....especially out here....and like i have been saying....until they make one of the most addicting drugs around and also one that has been proven to be lethal over time ...ILLEGAL (Cigarettes)....and until they make the drug that has killed more people than any other drug,especially innocent people,ILLEGAL...that being Alcohol....i will be for the legalising of Pot....so until the hypocrisy goes.....im for it....

Obviously, you have never watched the documentary "Reefer Madness", you would never have stated what you just did. :eusa_whistle:

Industrialist in the 30's didn't want hemp competing with oil etc.
the prohibition was sold by racist means (I'm sure the republiKlans largely still agree) saying black/brown men would rape thier white wive's if they were allowed pot.

Diamond Moron please save your refer mandness for your Klan rallies.

You idiot fucktard

Yes.. people can and do die from pot... try and check out the more toxins in marijuana smoke even compared to tobacco... having a beer does not make someone have a dui or force alcohol abuse

The FDA only approves the approved drug marinol for the benefits without the toxins or THC.... any doctor that prescribes something smoked is an IDIOT... for smoking is not capable of accurate dosage and it also adds harm to the body

Try and do a little research, you idiot

Dave i can show links showing thousands of people who have died as a result of Alcohol....especially innocent people killed from a drunk driver.....i can show links showing thousands who have died as a result of Cig smoking....i cant seem to find any showing me THOUSANDS who have died as a direct result of smoking pot...

Obviously, you have never watched the documentary "Reefer Madness", you would never have stated what you just did. :eusa_whistle:

When I was in the Navy, they showed us that "documentary" as part of their anti-drug training program.

Forum List

Back