California city approves marijuana farming

Dave....its only a matter of time.....especially out here....and like i have been saying....until they make one of the most addicting drugs around and also one that has been proven to be lethal over time ...ILLEGAL (Cigarettes)....and until they make the drug that has killed more people than any other drug,especially innocent people,ILLEGAL...that being Alcohol....i will be for the legalising of Pot....so until the hypocrisy goes.....im for it....

Obviously, you have never watched the documentary "Reefer Madness", you would never have stated what you just did. :eusa_whistle:

When I was in the Navy, they showed us that "documentary" as part of their anti-drug training program.

Really? That was one funny movie. :lol:

Would love to see video of the feds moving in, arresting 'farmers' doing this, and destroying every last leaf in the crop....

I saw that once in an old documentary.
1937 Germany.

Please provide this video then..

And when someone tries to equate law enforcement and destruction of an illegal substance to Nazism, you know you are already wrong

I work with law enforcement bud. They are the FIRST to state that these laws are wasting their time.
Hate to bust your bubble bud but we are working with limited resources. Drugs are HEALTH problem, not a crime problem. If beer was illegal they would be selling it underground also and it would be the criminal element doing it.
Wake up. The war on drugs is a joke. Everyone in law enforcement knows it. They are tired of having THEIR TIME WASTED.
Let them go after the real criminals. The second these drugs are decriminalized the criminal element LEAVES. How many beer cartel gangs are in your town?
Please join us in the real world fight real crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I saw that once in an old documentary.
1937 Germany.

Please provide this video then..

And when someone tries to equate law enforcement and destruction of an illegal substance to Nazism, you know you are already wrong

I work with law enforcement bud. They are the FIRST to state that these laws are wasting their time.
Hate to bust your bubble bud but we are working with limited resources. Drugs are HEALTH problem, not a crime problem. If beer was illegal they would be selling it underground also and it would be the criminal element doing it.
Wake up. The war on drugs is a joke. Everyone in law enforcement knows it. They are tired of having THEIR TIME WASTED.
Let them go after the real criminals. The second these drugs are decriminalized the criminal element LEAVES. How many beer cartel gangs are in your town?
Please join us in the real world fight real crime.

I love your take from the inside, thanks for supporting freedom and real crime fighting.
I think Palin has even said, cops have much more important work to do. I mean how many times have you hear a child molestrer being let out kills someone's kid or some gang thug gets let out early for over crowding.

I love your take from the inside, thanks for supporting freedom and real crime fighting.
I think Palin has even said, cops have much more important work to do. I mean how many times have you hear a child molestrer being let out kills someone's kid or some gang thug gets let out early for over crowding.

you mean that rotten little basturd that was in for an Oz and a half of Pot did not get out and kill someone?......oh thats right im sorry.....he is still in.....

When I was in the Navy, they showed us that "documentary" as part of their anti-drug training program.

did it work?....or were you like the rest of us and thought it was one of the funniest movies ever made?

Yes. It made me want to get high, play the piano faster and then kill someone.

and dont forget.....you have to suddenly look like your insane and blow more smoke out of your mouth than 10 people smoking...

You idiot fucktard

Yes.. people can and do die from pot... try and check out the more toxins in marijuana smoke even compared to tobacco... having a beer does not make someone have a dui or force alcohol abuse

The FDA only approves the approved drug marinol for the benefits without the toxins or THC.... any doctor that prescribes something smoked is an IDIOT... for smoking is not capable of accurate dosage and it also adds harm to the body

Try and do a little research, you idiot

Dave i can show links showing thousands of people who have died as a result of Alcohol....especially innocent people killed from a drunk driver.....i can show links showing thousands who have died as a result of Cig smoking....i cant seem to find any showing me THOUSANDS who have died as a direct result of smoking pot...

Again.... beer does not make you drive drunk... a beer in itself is not harmful unless you are allergic to alcohol

Toxins from pot smoke are as much or more than toxins from tobacco smoke

You overindulge on anything and it can kill you.. even if it is something good for you such as vitamin b or even water

If people want to criminalize tobacco... knock your socks off... I would no longer use it for I am not one to go out of my way to break the law...

If you wish to smoke pot, knock your socks off.. IMHO you have the freedom to do it... but you still pay the piper when caught because IMHO it is and should be illegal.... for decriminalizing one harmful drug opens the door to decriminalizing other harmful drugs... Do I think a police officer should go out of their way to bust someone who is smoking a joint in their house? Nope... But I am for the prosecuting the drug law when being investigated for something else, that person is found in use of or in possession of an illegal drug (including pot)

Would love to see video of the feds moving in, arresting 'farmers' doing this, and destroying every last leaf in the crop....

I would rather see states rights push through and have the trillion dollar, failed drug war finally end

Clinton smoked pot
Bush did shit loads of coke, prob hit a few J's in his day
Obama say's he smoked and inhailed "that was the point"

the demonization is comical at this point, with dr roll it it out for pain, nausia, anxiety

The main lobby against it is funded by guess who?
Pharma & Alchohal the two industries that fear God's NATURAL competition

Read Genisis 1:29

Obama/Holder have pleadged to let the states decide.
I say hell yeah weed prohibition is the tool of racism.

Rastafari stands alone.

Pot is much less harmfull than beer.

Idiot

1) It is federal law... and while a state can do more than the federal law, it cannot do away with the federal law or ignore it
2) Enforcing a drug law is not racism
3) Seeing that you support a drug influenced belief, we can understand why your posts are so ignorant
4) Pot is not a harmless drug... and a beer is not harmful... but you and others like you love to try and spout these types of things continually

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

whats the biggest cause of car related deaths, spousal abuse, deformed babies, broken families, and debt?

You idiot fucktard

Yes.. people can and do die from pot... try and check out the more toxins in marijuana smoke even compared to tobacco... having a beer does not make someone have a dui or force alcohol abuse

The FDA only approves the approved drug marinol for the benefits without the toxins or THC.... any doctor that prescribes something smoked is an IDIOT... for smoking is not capable of accurate dosage and it also adds harm to the body

Dave i can show links showing thousands of people who have died as a result of Alcohol....especially innocent people killed from a drunk driver.....i can show links showing thousands who have died as a result of Cig smoking....i cant seem to find any showing me THOUSANDS who have died as a direct result of smoking pot...

Again.... beer does not make you drive drunk... a beer in itself is not harmful unless you are allergic to alcohol

You overindulge on anything and it can kill you.. even if it is something good for you such as vitamin b or even water

If people want to criminalize tobacco... knock your socks off... I would no longer use it for I am not one to go out of my way to break the law...

If you wish to smoke pot, knock your socks off.. IMHO you have the freedom to do it... but you still pay the piper when caught because IMHO it is and should be illegal.... for decriminalizing one harmful drug opens the door to decriminalizing other harmful drugs... Do I think a police officer should go out of their way to bust someone who is smoking a joint in their house? Nope... But I am for the prosecuting the drug law when being investigated for something else, that person is found in use of or in possession of an illegal drug (including pot)

can you please take over your avatar then? its obvious you know nothing of the constitution and what freedom really is

The Racial History of U.S. Drug Prohibition

The Racial History of U.S. Drug Prohibition

Compiled by Drug Policy Alliance. August 2001.

[T]he drug laws can be used selectively and sporadically, against the poor or the otherwise undesirable, which is by no means incidental. Their enforcement is a tremendous political and economic weapon against what we call the Third World -- James Baldwin
In the United States and many other nations, it is no longer possible to talk honestly and frankly about racism without talking about the "war on drugs." Few US policies have had as disproportionate effect on Blacks, Latinos and other racial minorities than the "war on drugs". Every policy of the "war on drugs" - from racial profiling to arrests to prosecutions to length of sentencing - is disproportionately carried out against minorities. It should come as no surprise that the United States government has used the "war on drugs" to reinforce the country's historically racist attitudes towards all minorities and especially Blacks and Latinos. From its very inception the "war on drugs" has been laden with racial overtones.

Drug Prohibition is racist, tyrannical, and set by design.

End the War on Drugs.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
anyone who doesn't think the drug war was formed on racism has never read the history of it

Clinton smoked pot
Bush did shit loads of coke, prob hit a few J's in his day
Obama say's he smoked and inhailed "that was the point"

the demonization is comical at this point, with dr roll it it out for pain, nausia, anxiety

The main lobby against it is funded by guess who?
Pharma & Alchohal the two industries that fear God's NATURAL competition

Read Genisis 1:29

I heard, but can't back it up that pot was outlawed at the federal level after prohibition was lifted. People didn't come back in as big of numbers as before the prohibition because more people were smoking the hemp. The lobbists in DC pushed to have the plant outlawed. Any thoughts?

can you please take over your avatar then? its obvious you know nothing of the constitution and what freedom really is

Freedom does not mean that you can do whatever you want without repercussion... the constitution does not prevent government from making actions illegal through the proper legislative process... having a harmful drug made illegal (thus a criminal act to use or possess) is no different than making public nudity illegal, steroids illegal (and before you say it, you don't smoke steroids and as stated there is legal medicinal marijuana in the drug Marinol), owning of certain types of animals illegal, or whatever nuisance law or public statute you wish to bring up

I am all for your personal freedom to choose your actions... knock yourself out... you can choose to do legal things or illegal things.... but you be prepared for the positives and negatives that come from that freedom you have to choose...

do you believe we should be criminalizing those who smoke weed in their own homes and don't drive under the influence?

You idiot fucktard

Hey now, I do respect your opinion. Respect for the law is a good thing.
But it is a very bad law.
Not an easy subject. Bottom line most of those things are bad for you.
But I do not trust the government.

Forum List

Back