California, a Free State, Owes Black Residents $1.2 Million Each in Reparations

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
California, a Free State, Owes Black Residents $1.2 Million Each in Reparations : INTERNEWSCAST

California’s official reparations task force has estimated that black residents of the…

Remote : Tue, 02 May 2023 14:17:39 +0000
Local : 2023-05-02(Tuesday) 16 : 17 : 39
Found via NicerApp WebOS

this is *the* most ridiculous article i've read in a loooooong while.
those blacks in current generations would do *nothing* but snort it up their noses!

Good. The faster California burns, the better.

California, a Free State, Owes Black Residents $1.2 Million Each in Reparations : INTERNEWSCAST

California’s official reparations task force has estimated that black residents of the…

Found via NicerApp WebOS

those blacks in current generations would do *nothing* but snort it up their noses!
No. They are not owed "didley squat". They have just trumped up a modern day theoretical reason to ask for free money from the dupes that run Mexifornia on the Left Coast.

No. They are not owed "didley squat". They have just trumped up a modern day theoretical reason to ask for free money from the dupes that run Mexifornia on the Left Coast.
California Democrats are running on this... either they are lying or they will work to make it happen one day... hopefully it will be blocked in court but that's a crap shoot these days too.... its called bastardizing the constitution and sadly that is widely popular on the left today....

California Democrats are running on this... either they are lying or they will work to make it happen one day... hopefully it will be blocked in court but that's a crap shoot these days too.... its called bastardizing the constitution and sadly that is widely popular on the left today....
I care not for the popularity among those that seek it, nor the blind self-convicted guilt of those others that might support it.

Found via NicerApp WebOS

They can tax every illegal alien in California to pay for it.

The moron governor of CA wants to pass a "windfall" profits tax on oil companies. I imagine black residents will be subject to that same tax. What the governor gives, the governor takes away. SMFH.

My own kids whined at times for things they didn't and shouldn't have. It fell on deaf ears, and being a career Armor officer as well as a father, my hearing has not improved.:cool:
Well if you would have told me that whining would cause governments to allow tents on public sidewalks beaches and parks I would have said you are crazy... this is a new world we are in.... scream loud enough today and mama gooberment will pull out its tit for ya.....

Well if you would have told me that whining would cause governments to allow tents on public sidewalks beaches and parks I would have said you are crazy... this is a new world we are in.... scream loud enough today and mama gooberment will pull out its tit for ya.....
More Left Coast Mexifornia influence, up and down the Left Coast. The voters there, choose to live that way, as they vote for officials that allow and support it. Personally, I choose not to spend my tourists dollars there.

HAHAHAHAH No binding..that is until legislators determine how they can get their hands on a substantial portion of it.

convenient

just doin' gangbusters in the economy department.

Found via NicerApp WebOS

Modern, inner-city, welfare blacks are entitled crybabies. They weren't slaves, and the California whites were never slave owners. NOTHING is owed to this class of deadbeats and social leeches. If anything, they owe America two things: a debt of gratitude and reparations for all the damage they've done over the years.

And who's to say that one of their ancestors were either a slave owner or owned by a free black man.

Modern, inner-city, welfare blacks are entitled crybabies. They weren't slaves, and the California whites were never slave owners. NOTHING is owed to this class of deadbeats and social leeches. If anything, they owe America two things: a debt of gratitude and reparations for all the damage they've done over the years.

And who's to say that one of their ancestors were either a slave owner or owned by a free black man.
well, racism was and is rampant in the US, in part due to the black's own aggressive attitudes towards the whites.
to stiffle the excesses of racism, some level of reparations might be in order.
but to just hand people over a million bucks during their lifetime, is not going to even the score.
it'll be just a waste of taxpayer money, and a burden on future generations.

another thing that comes to mind is that this reparations plan costs nearly a trillion bucks, mostly from federal funds.
that's a lot, for just 1 set of generations from 1 state.

i think it's much better to tackle this via the routes of funding (mental) health and free/low-cost schools (without re-introducing segragation in either of those) and fiber internet projects.

well, racism was and is rampant in the US, in part due to the black's own aggressive attitudes towards the whites.
to stiffle the excesses of racism, some level of reparations might be in order.
but to just hand people over a million bucks during their lifetime, is not going to even the score.
it'll be just a waste of taxpayer money, and a burden on future generations.
What you seem to be saying is that we need to pay "strong arm" money to appease the blacks and hope/pray that they don't hurt us? Nope! Bad idea! Blacks will NEVER, EVER, EVER be happy. No matter what you give them ... they'll want more and more and more and more. What they need to do is go back to their home Continent and see what life is like there. They'd be BEGGING to return to America, where they've never had it so good.

Forum List

Back