Cali wildfires burn out of control! Where's Trump?

La floods
- Trump visits
- Barry golfs
- Hillary recovers from dain bramage

Cali burns
- Trump is visiting La
- Barry golfs
- Hillary recovers from dain bramage

What? Disaster Trump can appear in Lousiana to "help" some swamp billies and righties heap praise like he's Jesus into Nazareth .

I guess Trump doesn't care about nor cal . Must be because of all the libs .

What do you expect him to do he has absolutely no authority to order in the National Guard or any other government relief agency

What? Disaster Trump can appear in Lousiana to "help" some swamp billies and righties heap praise like he's Jesus into Nazareth .

Apparently he cares just as much as Obama and Hilliary...
You conservatives and your damned moral relativism!!! :mad:

Nope.you guys started this shit with Bush...now you don't care, fucking hypocrites....
Oh great another rube pretending Katrina wasn't infinitely worse than these new floods :rolleyes:

Wow I hope he or Hillary says that.......its a huge problem, but he can't blame whitey for it.

Do you rally want Donald John Trump in California blowing all that hot air and flaming the flamers even more... I mean flames even more?

Nope.you guys started this shit with Bush...now you don't care, fucking hypocrites....
Oh great another rube pretending Katrina wasn't infinitely worse than these new floods :rolleyes:

Wow I hope he or Hillary says that.......its a huge problem, but he can't blame whitey for it.
Luckily he's a competent President and the recovery is being handled responsibly. The complete opposite of Bush's debacle with Katrina.

Where's Obama? We know he doesn't care California is just a bunch of wet backs and honkeys.

Where Hillary? Oh right, she's in rehab.

where is our President?....

On the vineyard . Why would he show up to some wildfire ? They happen all the time .
why?....he is our president timmy....yea i was shocked too....and this is a pretty big "wildfire",since there are about what, 10 going on.........

Luckily he's a competent President and the recovery is being handled responsibly. The complete opposite of Bush's debacle with Katrina.

Wow sucking that dick again.......LA was run bu.y Jindal until .this year...its in good.shape...Obama is flat garbage

It is? Wow. Could have fooled....well pretty much the entire country.

Wow sucking that dick again.......LA was run bu.y Jindal until .this year...its in good.shape...Obama is flat garbage
Yes Bobby "The 20% Approval Rating" Jindal

:rofl:

It is? Wow. Could have fooled....well pretty much the entire country.
Or the 18% or so that are blind Losin' Donnie supporters

People evacuated areas where the fire is burning. Hopefully, no one needs rescued and are out of harm's way. I wouldn't expect anyone to go check on the property until the fire is out. Last I heard, the firemen were doing a great job. I know one fire near a relative's home is out.

At least the hurricane is done and the water receding. Now time for clean up and getting people into temporary homes.

Meanwhile, in LA, people were living on their roof tops to avoid drowning. Haven't seen the pics of FEMA yet but plenty of local people helping each other. Also haven't seen the pics of BLM and BP going to help the minorities affected by the disaster.

Bush was criticized from day one, as if he made the hurricane happen. He was supposed to swim through the streets with food and water strapped to his back and save people. Instead, he chose to fly over to access the situation without getting in the way. He talked to N.O. officials before the storm hit and they assured him they were prepared. He didn't know they were lying and didn't know that they hadn't spent the money on repairing the levees like they were supposed to. And when the city officials dropped the ball, the state had to step in. When they could do nothing, it was up to them to formally request FEMAs help. Once they did, help arrived. I had friends who were driving the trucks. They weren't allowed into the city and the reason given them was that they didn't have enough supplies for all and riots would break out. They had to wait for a long time before more trucks showed up and finally, they were let in. In the meanwhile, the media blasted Bush for not sending help. The help went immediately after they were called, but the media refused to show footage of a long line of trucks sitting and not allowed to enter.

What has Obama done? Not shit. He had better things to do, like golf and fund raising, and the media thinks that is reasonable.

It's not even Trump's job but he'll do what he can to help.

So, what do you expect Trump to do? Clone himself? You liberals are so damned unreasonable.

So, what do you expect Trump to do? Clone himself? You liberals are so damned unreasonable.

If only we had some way to get from lousiana to Cali in the same day?

Trump understands that California is a lost cause. They have sold their collective souls to the DNC and all we can do is watch in awe as the entire state slowly sinks into the ocean and burned alive at the same time.

Forum List

Back