Cali wildfires burn out of control! Where's Trump?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
What? Disaster Trump can appear in Lousiana to "help" some swamp billies and righties heap praise like he's Jesus into Nazareth .

I guess Trump doesn't care about nor cal . Must be because of all the libs .

What? Disaster Trump can appear in Lousiana to "help" some swamp billies and righties heap praise like he's Jesus into Nazareth .

Well he's helping flood victims

Where is Obama? Hillary?

Theyre not doing anything......you make it so easy!

where is our President?....

On the vineyard . Why would he show up to some wildfire ? They happen all the time .

Where is Obama? Hillary?

"Helping". ? How ? By using them as a backdrop ?

Apparently he cares just as much as Obama and Hilliary...

You conservatives and your damned moral relativism!!! :mad:

He is like Obama in that he can't be in two places at once. Can Obama be at the golf course and in California at the same time? I don't think so bro.

I'd like to see Hellary watch those fires. Imagine how her head would bob standing around those bright flames.

Trump cares about all Americans, but Hillary only cares about the ones who give her money. And it's not just Americans, she loves Saudis or Russians or anyone else who will pay to play. Ask her about the rest of the world and it's nap time.

Well, trumpy's actually gone to Louisiana while obummer is golfing, and hilary is laying down. So, I guess you should ask your hero's why they aren't doing their job?

What? Disaster Trump can appear in Lousiana to "help" some swamp billies and righties heap praise like he's Jesus into Nazareth . I guess Trump doesn't care about nor cal . Must be because of all the libs .
Good question. Shouldn't he be filling his private jet with all that extra LA water?

On the vineyard . Why would he show up to some wildfire ? They happen all the time .

Why oh why. obummer, as a senator vilified Bush for merely flying over the Katrina damage, and now the lazy prick can't be bothered to leave the golf course to spend a couple of hours supporting his citizenry. Fuck you and your hypocritical bullshit. You're disgusting.

Where is Obama? Hillary?

"Helping". ? How ? By using them as a backdrop ?

First by listening.....something liberals.dont.do

Nope.you guys started this shit with Bush...now you don't care, fucking hypocrites....

Yeah No.shit, hes always there...is he snagging some Boston chick, because he's there more than anyplace.

I'm more of a moderate and voting for Johnson...

It's not politicians I'm trying to hold to the same standards, it's people like wittle Timmy who ignore the actions or inactions those he reveres yet doesn't hesitate to excoriate those he hates for doing or not doing the same thing. I think there's a word for that...

Oh yeah, fucking hypocrite...

Watch closely, sometimes I whack a righty too...

Nope.you guys started this shit with Bush...now you don't care, fucking hypocrites....
Oh great another rube pretending Katrina wasn't infinitely worse than these new floods :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back