Cake War: Walmart makes ISIS flag cake?

Turns out the bakery clerk didn't know it was an Isis image and Walmart has since apologized. Kind of a nasty trick to play on an innocent person.
And they want 15 dollars an hour? ROLMFAO where does the bakery clerk live, under a rock? Never the less it proves yet another point, Americans are blissfully ignorant of important issues and fully aware of BS like what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are going to name their next baby. You get the government you deserve and the dumber the American public gets the more the government will take advantage and the faster groups like ISIS will rise to Hitler status. Americans don't know their own government, rights,history,language and really don't care if are dumber than a bag of rocks. I recently had to explain to two adults age 30 + what the equinox and solstice was. I'll bet they can tell me the names of five Taylor Swift songs though. :rolleyes:

Turns out the bakery clerk didn't know it was an Isis image and Walmart has since apologized. Kind of a nasty trick to play on an innocent person.
And they want 15 dollars an hour? ROLMFAO where does the bakery clerk live, under a rock? Never the less it proves yet another point, Americans are blissfully ignorant of important issues and fully aware of BS like what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are going to name their next baby. You get the government you deserve and the dumber the American public gets the more the government will take advantage and the faster groups like ISIS will rise to Hitler status. Americans don't know their own government, rights,history,language and really don't care if are dumber than a bag of rocks. I recently had to explain to two adults age 30 + what the equinox and solstice was. I'll bet they can tell me the names of five Taylor Swift songs though. :rolleyes:
I had no idea that Isis had a flag, let alone what it looked like.

Have you been watching the World news? They've had it plastered all over the place! That's the big difference between my parents and grandparents generation and the up and coming ones. Back in the day they made it their business to know national and international news. Not doing so can get you killed. Let me fill you in. ISIS is the worst of the worst of Islamic extremists and they are already here in the USA. Know that flag and all that's associated with it. They want you dead or in a burqa.

Last edited:
Wow, what a stupid thread.

Walmart, or any baker, is allowed to make or not make any cake they want. They only have to be consistent in what kind of cakes they bake for everyone. If they bake a wedding cake for straight couples, they have to bake a wedding cake for gay couples. if they wish to bake confederate cakes or ISIS cakes, they may do so.

So it follows that if they make any flag cakes, they should be forced to make all flag cakes.

Have you been watching the World news? They've had it plastered all over the place! That's the big difference between my parents and grandparents generation and the up and coming ones. Back in the day they made it their business to know national and international news. Not doing so can get you killed. Let me fill you in. ISIS is the worst of the worst of Islamic extremists and they are already here in the USA. Know that flag and all that's associated with it.
I don't watch television. I know who Isis is, I was just unfamiliar with the flag. I wouldn't bake either cake.

Wow, what a stupid thread.

Walmart, or any baker, is allowed to make or not make any cake they want. They only have to be consistent in what kind of cakes they bake for everyone. If they bake a wedding cake for straight couples, they have to bake a wedding cake for gay couples. if they wish to bake confederate cakes or ISIS cakes, they may do so.

So it follows that if they make any flag cakes, they should be forced to make all flag cakes.
Incorrect.

Walmart can't make a Confederate flag cake with the words "Heritage not Hate" on it and yet making an ISIS Cake is perfectly fine? How about all you folks who thought bakery's should be forced to make gay wedding cakes? Are you all going to rain a shit storm of protest on Walmart because they refused to make this mans cake? Fair is fair right?

The liberals have opened Pandora's box,can't wait to see what happens next. lol

I didn't know Wally World was liberal.

Walmart PAC Walton Family Political Contributions Favor Conservatives Report

And they want 15 dollars an hour? ROLMFAO where does the bakery clerk live, under a rock?

so you were for freedom of cake makers before you were against it? :lol:

Have you been watching the World news? They've had it plastered all over the place! That's the big difference between my parents and grandparents generation and the up and coming ones. Back in the day they made it their business to know national and international news. Not doing so can get you killed. Let me fill you in. ISIS is the worst of the worst of Islamic extremists and they are already here in the USA. Know that flag and all that's associated with it. They want you dead or in a burqa.

you don't need to watch the boob tube in order to be educated or informed...

Have you been watching the World news? They've had it plastered all over the place! That's the big difference between my parents and grandparents generation and the up and coming ones. Back in the day they made it their business to know national and international news. Not doing so can get you killed. Let me fill you in. ISIS is the worst of the worst of Islamic extremists and they are already here in the USA. Know that flag and all that's associated with it.
I don't watch television. I know who Isis is, I was just unfamiliar with the flag. I wouldn't bake either cake.
I don't think Walmart should have too any more than a Christian bakery should have to do a gay wedding cake. We are not taking about regular service we are talking specialty service. Everyone should get regular service, but with something like a cake or special event, I think the establishment should be able to decline. I wouldn't want a Jewish deli being forced to cater to a Nazi function.

Read the world section of ABC,MSNBC or some other major network on line. Almost all include video's and pictorial content. ISIS is here so It's our job to know the enemy. If they have their way you will be dressed in a burqa, gays will be tossed off buildings and Shariah law the only law of the land.

anyone is free to request any cake decoration at walmart or elsewhere in America... :rolleyes:

''the government'' you speak of is the fact that any individual can attempt/refuse and/or sue each other.

I don't think Walmart should have too any more than a Christian bakery should have to do a gay wedding cake. We are not taking about regular service we are talking specialty service. Everyone should get regular service, but with something like a cake or special event, I think the establishment should be able to decline. I wouldn't want a Jewish deli being forced to cater to a Nazi function.

Read the world section of ABC,MSNBC or some other major network on line. Almost all include video's and pictorial content. ISIS is here so It's our job to know the enemy. If they have their way you will be dressed in a burqa, gays will be tossed off buildings and Shariah law the only law of the land.
Bakers don't have to bake gay wedding cakes. They can simply not offer gay themed cakes.

I wonder if you'd be okay with Walmart baking the Isis cake if the intent of the customer was to douse it in gasoline and post it burning on YouTube.

I am not afraid of Isis gaining a foothold in the U.S.

you don't need to watch the boob tube in order to be educated or informed...
No sunshine I actually get much of my information online but I don't rule out other sources like TV,old school news papers and books, actually going to a rally or a lecture, museum, or any educational source just like my parents and grandparents before me. I actually use message boards to learn other peoples points of view.

Forum List

Back