Caitlin Clark has no interest in White House visit after Jill Biden’s Iowa idea

well duh no teen wants to meet Sleepy Joe

No. Traditionally, the winners get invited to the White House. Not the losers.
Clark knows this. She's the only one keeping all but silent on all the hoopla surrounding the championship game.

What would be the purpose of the losers of the game going to the WH? So that the winners could rub their face in it?

Doesn't Iowa feel bad enough about getting schlonged in the game?

What would be the purpose of the losers of the game going to the WH? So that the winners could rub their face in it?

Doesn't Iowa feel bad enough about getting schlonged in the game?
The White House is full of losers…they admire losers.

I heard the officiating in the women's final was awful. I only saw the last couple minutes. Whoever came up with this idea of both teams visiting should be fired.

No. Traditionally, the winners get invited to the White House. Not the losers.
Clark knows this. She's the only one keeping all but silent on all the hoopla surrounding the championship game.
She is the biggest winner of the season. Endless awards both local and national.
She is an inspiration for young women and it is a breath of fresh air that a WOMAN won awards intended for WOMEN rather than a leftist man

Yea, I am pretty sure you didn't.
You infer that the person who said this was implying that Iowa got screwed and LSU had an advantage, but that would be wrong, he said nothing about any of that, and said three times that LSU was better and deserved to win, but then said the officials were terrible.

She never got in someones face and did that, nice try though. The girl from LSU is ghetto, and she'll probably be proud of that, because that is how she acted.
....and you are a racist POS, so when the white girl does it she is just compassionate about the game. When the black girl does it she is ghetto.

Forum List

Back