Cain's numbers begin their free-fall

Anyway, next week we will see what we will see.

I think the story is backfiring badly.

And I the Blacks will get really annoyed if the white media pushes this too hard. I think they really resent the whole "black males are sexually incontinent predators" meme that is behind it.

Uppity black guy is accused of rape and then lynched operation out of the Klan playbook.

A political message board that behaves like the media.

Things change a little and people are in rush to publish it and make all kinds of claims about what it means.

And on the same board, they whine about how political dialogue is so poor.

Un-freaking-believable.

Anyway, next week we will see what we will see.

I think the story is backfiring badly.

And I the Blacks will get really annoyed if the white media pushes this too hard. I think they really resent the whole "black males are sexually incontinent predators" meme that is behind it.

Uppity black guy is accused of rape and then lynched operation out of the Klan playbook.

I didnt know you had an in with " the blacks".

I can't say that I do.

But I know I would be resentful.

There doesn't need to be physical damage to be a battery — battery is just unwelcome touching. It doesn't sound like this woman is looking to press criminal charges. She says that he has engaged in improper behavior. Whether this would qualify as sexual harassment under the law in DC [where it allegedy took place]? If what she alleges is true, it does, certainly. ...

Particularly, the allegation that he stuck his hand up her skirt and grabbed her. Its not like she was on her way out of his office and he patted her on the back. It was on a part of her person he should not have been near.

Are there any patterns to the way men defend themselves from these allegations?

They always say, "If this happened, why did she wait ten years to come forward?" And by saying, "She and her 'celebrity lawyer,'" they are trying to suggest that this is a publicity stunt.

And Katz thinks this may not be the end for Herman Cain, but only the beginning:

In a case like this we are expecting to hear about more and more women. Sexual harassment is an abuse of authority and power. It is a recidivist thing. If they do it to one woman they usually do it to many more women.

Katz added rather ominously for Cain, "There are going to be more people coming forward, that's my prediction."

Mine as well. Smoke, fire and all that.

If Cain Did That, Is It A Sex Crime?

Don't know where the freefall is.

Cain's numbers have fallen but I sure wouldn't call it free fall.

Will just have to wait and see how all this plays out as I'm sure there will be another "scancal" the press can jump on.

Don't know where the freefall is.

Cain's numbers have fallen but I sure wouldn't call it free fall.

Will just have to wait and see how all this plays out as I'm sure there will be another "scancal" the press can jump on.

His favorability numbers are down but his polling numbers amongst his fellow republicans is unchanged while his donation numbers are up.

Last edited:
"Free Fall" apparently means rising to the top.

Cain Ties Romney Atop GOP Field

Although the smear campaign cannot be said to have had no negative impact on Mr. Cain's campaign.

Were it not for these sleazy attacks, who knows how much higher he might have been in the polls by now?

I'd ask truthdon'tmattertoheratall, but alas ....

Best headline of the day.

Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'

THAT was the woman's first mistake...listening to Gloria Allred! That woman is an ambulance chasing complete idiot! She lives for being in the limelight and she thinks she's going to convince people that Cain is so horrible. Tell ya what...most sane conservatives will NOT believe it, and they're showing it in the polls and money he's raking in! When i saw Allred was involved i knew it was all a lie! The left is SCARED TO DEATH! Lol!

Forum List

Back