Cain's Free Advice to OWS - Blame Yourself!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Oct 10, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Herman Cain's FREE advice to the Occupiers of Wall Street douch bags! The man hits the nail in the head. His assessment is amazing and his advice is the long road less traveled, but the necessary road to travel down!

There is no one a better fit for the Presidency than Herman Cain.

2. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,106
    I must agree with Cain...If you're to stupid to work hard through school, college and get up in the morning and go to work then you deserve to be a poor piece of crap. Of course some people have problems that aren't there fault, but the world is a hard place. The world isn't fair.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Look at the protesters and most appear to be college level or recent college grads. Getting your first job out of college is tough. Then once you get it you usually get a shit job.

I will take my situation: I graduated undergrad right after 9/11. Literally in Jan. The job market took a huge hit back then. Getting interviews were tough and getting the job with small resume was even harder. I got a job for the infamous subprime lender, Ameriquest Mortgage (a company where I am sure the executives are going to hell someday). It was a tough gig. The base was $24K and the rest was commissions. I had to make 100+ cold calls a day and convince people to provide me their social security number over the phone and then peddle them a 2 yr ARM, at a rate and fees much higher than what the market was baring (including other subprime lenders). At 3 months you were a veteran, I lasted a year, but I then used the first job to get a second and better job. It was frustrating and that second job wasn't much more fun. I was able build a resume to where I got hired a harder, but higher paying and much more refreshing BtoB corp sales jobs. I have been here the last 6 years.

I look back at those first few years and didn't know how I would make. Now you have a new crop of young people flooding the market with astromical student loans (I was lucky enough that my father paid for my school) and it's even harder for them to get an interview.

I can understand their frustration, but this not the way to do it. No one is going to hire a lunatic screaming in the street!

4. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,860
    Kinda late don't ya think?...
    :eusa_eh:
    US banks sued over homes seizures
    1 December 2011 - Agents used by banks to sort out foreclosures may have acted illegally

5. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Cain is right.

Blaming someone else only gets you cash in lawsuits.

Sadly, "blame others" has become one of America's favorite actions.

6. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,152
    I agree with Cain. We should all take more responsibility for our actions.