Cain supporters switch to Gingrich?

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

Cain voters are leaving in droves and switching their support to Newt Gingrich. They are so shocked that Cain would cheat on his wife that they are changing their allegiance to someone who cheated on two wives

Yes, then all of them will eventually go to Romney. Its so predictable.

Wishful thinking?

Crystal Ball?

Physic?

Please address this after Newt gets taken down and (while holding their noses) support Romney.

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

Cain voters are leaving in droves and switching their support to Newt Gingrich. They are so shocked that Cain would cheat on his wife that they are changing their allegiance to someone who cheated on two wives

That's the difference. EVERYONE in this country knew long before Newt Gingrich entered this race that he had--an extramarital affair 17 years ago. In fact all the dirt that can be thrown at Newt Gingrich over the last 17 years has already been thrown--IOW--no NEW surprises.

Newt Gingrich has been VETTED for the last 17 years.

When you have a candidate that is basically unknown--where skeletons are continually jumping out of the closet--& all these SURPRISES--is when the candidates campaign goes from the thrill of 999 to 911.
But so many forgot. Believe me, they will be reminded.

If Cain decides to drop out, he could become the "kingmaker" by throwing his support behind Romney and giving his poll numbers a much needed bump upwards. Cain supported Romney during the last election and both have made "complimentary" comments about each other. The longer Cain waits to make such a decision, however, the less support he will be able to deliver to the Romney camp.

As long as Bachmann and Santorum remain in the race, they will weaken Perry, the only Tea Party candidate that has any chance at representing that wing of the party.

Neither Gingrich or Paul have the support of the Republican "establishment," who see Romney, based on the polls, as the one and only GOP candidate capable of defeating Obama in the general election. The Party "insiders" want to back a "winner," even if his politics tend tobe to the "political left" of 75% of the Party.

Gingrich is considered "yesterday's man," and is loaded down with too much personal/political baggage. While a good debater, his behaviour tends to be erratic, "marches to his own drummer" and is not considered a good "team player" - ask the 2 wives that he cheated on!

Be prepared for see the Gingrich and Paul Campaigns "swiftwatered" before the 1st primary in Iowa. Perry could also attract some "anonymous" attention, if he were to show any signs of resurrecting his campaign and becoming a serious challenger.

Despite Ann Coulter's protests to the contrary, if there are any further "dirty tricks" to be played during the upcoming GOP presidential primaries, they will be coming from the Republican "insiders" - "the fix" is in.

I don't see what the establishment is going to pull in the next 30 days (when people aren't going to be paying that much attention due to the Christmas season) that we don't already know about concerning Gingrich.

I don't think Cain is going to support Romney because Cain is a baptist minister, and Romney is a Mormon. Baptists and Mormons hate each other.

Yes, then all of them will eventually go to Romney. Its so predictable.

Wishful thinking?

Crystal Ball?

Physic?

Please address this after Newt gets taken down and (while holding their noses) support Romney.

I don't see that happening. I don't know one person who is telling me, "Man, I can't wait to go out and vote for Romney".

Romney has his base- Mormons and small business people. And that's about it. Social conservatives, security conservatives, TEA Party types, aren't really enthusiastic about him.

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

That's the difference. EVERYONE in this country knew long before Newt Gingrich entered this race that he had--an extramarital affair 17 years ago. In fact all the dirt that can be thrown at Newt Gingrich over the last 17 years has already been thrown--IOW--no NEW surprises.

When you have a candidate that is basically unknown--where skeletons are continually jumping out of the closet--& all these SURPRISES--is when the candidates campaign goes from the thrill of 999 to 911.

But the question is, if you are a voter to whom marital fidelity is an important character issue, why would you change your allegiance from Cain to Gingrich of all people?

Wishful thinking?

Crystal Ball?

Physic?

I don't see that happening. I don't know one person who is telling me, "Man, I can't wait to go out and vote for Romney".

Romney has his base- Mormons and small business people. And that's about it. Social conservatives, security conservatives, TEA Party types, aren't really enthusiastic about him.

After Newt goes down, who are the right going to support, Obama? Of course they will (like I said) hold their noses and vote for Romney.

Anyone who follows politics knew Romney would be the GOP nominee from the beginning.

After Newt goes down, who are the right going to support, Obama? Of course they will (like I said) hold their noses and vote for Romney.

Anyone who follows politics knew Romney would be the GOP nominee from the beginning.

I won't vote for him, ever.

But given the way that his campaign is now in full collapse, I don't think we are going to have to worry about him that much.

of course...Cain was their token blacl man so they can say" see we're not racist". He never had any shot at winning the Grand Old white Party.
Exactly right. Since the civil rights movement of the 1960's, Republicans have elected only 6 blacks to Congress.

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

You're only kidding yourself if you think Newt only cheated with the women he married. Newt doesn't know what the word, "faithful" means and I am confident there were others.

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

You're only kidding yourself if you think Newt only cheated with the women he married. Newt doesn't know what the word, "faithful" means and I am confident there were others.

Newt was a non-player for 17 years. There are not many people out there vetting Fox News commentators

Now, everything he said as a commentator, every one night stand, every flip flop will come out to haunt him

Last edited:

Newt was a non-player for 17 years. There are not many people oot there vetting Fox News commentators

Now, everything he said as a commentator, every one night stand, every flip flop will come out to haunt him
Yup

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
+sXHWY1qUxDdhWkqTLdUyDrYTYn28PvYa+vbakeqtJx60vvMQexXmCyWAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

So that is what is most important in leadership of the free world? What does that say about the King of Camelot?

The failing of Cain's performance in interviews and debates had nothing to do with the surge of Gingrich? Start watching the debates and looking over the record of Obama. You are a bit shallow.

I find the Obama's unfaithfulness to Americanism is more troubling. (Wright, Ayers, Rezco...etc.)

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

So that is what is most important in leadership of the free world? What does that say about the King of Camelot?

The failing of Cain's performance in interviews and debates had nothing to do with the surge of Gingrich? Start watching the debates and looking over the record of Obama. You are a bit shallow.

I find the Obama's unfaithfulness to Americanism is more troubling. (Wright, Ayers, Rezco...etc.)
And he has no U.S. birth certificate -- you can't get more un-American than that!

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

Republicans ignored his failings in interviews for months.....they found it endearing

Dating a white woman for 13 years was unforgivable

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

Another reason why the Republicans are failing......that Wright, Ayers and Rezco crap was laughed off in 2008.......and you guys are playing the same cards

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

Where's John Edwards these days, how about that congress critter in Michigan a few weeks back and not a beep about his sexual harasment charges...not even on the back pages and you are distracted with Cain?

I quess Cain should have hire a bimboo eruption team to attack his accusers just like ol slick willy, paula johns, etc.

Then there was barney brothel and tellling us all fannie and freddie were fine in 2003 etc.

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

Another reason why the Republicans are failing......that Wright, Ayers and Rezco crap was laughed off in 2008.......and you guys are playing the same cards

NO different than you guys playing the "Newt got a divorce" stuff 10 years after the fact.

NO different than you guys playing the "Newt got a divorce" stuff 10 years after the fact.

The point is....why are people who are leaving Cain because of infidelity going to Newt who has a worse record?

Forum List

Back