Cain supporters switch to Gingrich?

His daughter - for the 100th time - is not credible. She runs his business and is totally dependent upon him being successful.

JoeB131 - I'm sure that in a day or two you will repeat it in another thread, because you are a hack.

And you still don't know how to use the quote function, you fucking moron!

so you are caught up in she said she said.

Youre a whack job...just sayin..............
"She said, she said"? What the fuck is that?

I don't need her to say that she runs Newt's video and book business - it's a fact. You could look it up, as they say.

His daughter - for the 100th time - is not credible. She runs his business and is totally dependent upon him being successful.

JoeB131 - I'm sure that in a day or two you will repeat it in another thread, because you are a hack.

It works fine for me... not sure what your problem is...

Anyway. She was there. You weren't. I'll take her word for it if I really gave a shit, which of course, I don't.

Marriages sometimes fail. Sorry, that's just the reality of things. I mean, you get all huffy about it, but please tell me why his getting a divorce 30 years ago would have any bearing on things he is doing now?

Anyway. She was there. You weren't. I'll take her word for it if I really gave a shit, which of course, I don't.

Marriages sometimes fail. Sorry, that's just the reality of things. I mean, you get all huffy about it, but please tell me why his getting a divorce 30 years ago would have any bearing on things he is doing now?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4492700-post59.html

She didn't actually say anything. All she said was that her dad, Newt, took her and her sister to visit their mother in the hospital after having a benign tumor removed. She doesn't actually deny the assertion made by her mother that Newt insisted on discussing the terms of their divorce during the hospital visit.

Really, all she clarified was that it was a benign tumor and not cancer.

She didn't actually say anything. All she said was that her dad, Newt, took her and her sister to visit their mother in the hospital after having a benign tumor removed. She doesn't actually deny the assertion made by her mother that Newt insisted on discussing the terms of their divorce during the hospital visit.

And you left out the other key point she made.

Her mother, not Newt, requested the divorce.

The way you people have portrayed it was this poor woman was on her deathbed, and mean old Newt sprung this divorce on her because he wanted to get rid of a sick wife.

The reality is 1) She requested the divorce and 2) She really wasn't that sick.

That kind of makes it just another issue in a family, not the horrible thing you guys make it out to be.

That's what makes the mischaracterization that odious.

But Gingrich? Gingrich served for years as a politician who tried to win at any and all costs and then cashed in on his name and influence in the many years after he left office. And in both of those roles, Gingrich is a considerabbly more accomplished liar and a far more amoral person in an average day than Cain has ever been on his worst day.

This also goes to the hypocrisy of the right and TPM, not only with regard to the ‘family values’ nonsense, but the TPM’s supposed opposition to politics as usual inside the Beltway. Gingrich is the ultimate insider, manipulator, and advocate of the status quo.

Gingrich has been caught at doing much worse that Cain has been caught doing.

Yes, but unlike Cain, Gingrich is good at being bad – republicans respect that.

Where's John Edwards these days, how about that congress critter in Michigan a few weeks back and not a beep about his sexual harasment charges...not even on the back pages and you are distracted with Cain?

I quess Cain should have hire a bimboo eruption team to attack his accusers just like ol slick willy, paula johns, etc.

Then there was barney brothel and tellling us all fannie and freddie were fine in 2003 etc.

Democrats have never made an issue of such things nor used it as a political weapon as do republicans. Consequently for conservatives only, it’s a sword that cuts both ways.

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

Cain voters are leaving in droves and switching their support to Newt Gingrich. They are so shocked that Cain would cheat on his wife that they are changing their allegiance to someone who cheated on two wives

"They are so shocked?" about adultury? Do you lefties live in a dream world even after the pervert-in-chief stained Monica's dress with his DNA? Lefties rely on emotion rather than reason and they post what they wish was the truth without being burdoned by the thought process.. The fact is that Cain supporters understand that the dirty tricks squad of the DNC have succeeded in damaging Cain so they may (nobody has voted yet) switch to the next republican front runner.

And you left out the other key point she made.

Her mother, not Newt, requested the divorce.

The way you people have portrayed it was this poor woman was on her deathbed, and mean old Newt sprung this divorce on her because he wanted to get rid of a sick wife.

The reality is 1) She requested the divorce and 2) She really wasn't that sick.

That kind of makes it just another issue in a family, not the horrible thing you guys make it out to be.

That's what makes the mischaracterization that odious.
What mischaracterization? It confirms what his wife said from the beginning.

And let's not forget Newt was cheating on his wife. He prolly went to his mistress after he left the hospital.

And despite Newt saying it wasn't a time in his life he was proud of, he would go on to do it again with his next wife.

And I have no doubt there were others. You guys are crazy if you nominate him; the feeling at this time is that he is going to gain a lot of Cain supporters ... that's not all he's going to get from Cain ... he's also going to get a line of women crawling from the woodworks like Cain did.

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

Cain voters are leaving in droves and switching their support to Newt Gingrich. They are so shocked that Cain would cheat on his wife that they are changing their allegiance to someone who cheated on two wives

"They are so shocked?" about adultury? Do you lefties live in a dream world even after the pervert-in-chief stained Monica's dress with his DNA? Lefties rely on emotion rather than reason and they post what they wish was the truth without being burdoned by the thought process.. The fact is that Cain supporters understand that the dirty tricks squad of the DNC have succeeded in damaging Cain so they may (nobody has voted yet) switch to the next republican front runner.
You're dreaming if you think the DNC was behind this.

Kudos to Jon Stewart..

No...Just Obama and David Axelrod.

What mischaracterization? It confirms what his wife said from the beginning.

And let's not forget Newt was cheating on his wife. He prolly went to his mistress after he left the hospital.

And despite Newt saying it wasn't a time in his life he was proud of, he would go on to do it again with his next wife.

And I have no doubt there were others. You guys are crazy if you nominate him; the feeling at this time is that he is going to gain a lot of Cain supporters ... that's not all he's going to get from Cain ... he's also going to get a line of women crawling from the woodworks like Cain did.

Except that all those women came out of the woodwork back in the 1990's, and no one cared. larry Flynt offered millions of dollars to women willing to out congressmen. Not a one of them bit on Newt.

At the time, Newt was separated. Sorry, maybe it shouldn't be that way, but a lot of people consider being separated the same as being single, even if they eventually reconcile.

Guy, at the end of the day, people aren't going to care, any more than they cared when people came out of the closet and screamed "Rape" at Clinton.

The only factor next year is if the economy is still as messed up as it is now, people will be lining up in droves to vote out the Communist Organizer, and they aren't going to care if Newt had the disposition of Henry VIII.

The party of family values would never accept a man who cheated on his wife as their candidate. Now a man who cheated on two of his wives with younger women and left them for said women? That's a different story.

The only factor next year is if the economy is still as messed up as it is now, people will be lining up in droves to vote out the Communist Organizer, and they aren't going to care if Newt had the disposition of Henry VIII.

How can President Obama be a "Communist Organizer" if Newt already claimed to have defeat Communism while in Congress? :eusa_think:

That doesn't even begin to make any sense. According to you, Obama and Axelrod had information to take down a potential opponent, but rather than use it when it would have benefited them, which would have been after Cain won the GOP nomination, they waste it now when it does them no good at all.

newt-cry-baby.jpg

That doesn't even begin to make any sense. According to you, Obama and Axelrod had information to take down a potential opponent, but rather than use it when it would have benefited them, which would have been after Cain won the GOP nomination, they waste it now when it does them no good at all.
Of course it wouldn't to a Statist as yourself. Obama was afraid of Cain...Axelrod is known to do this Chicago style crap against anyone that tries to get into Obama's way. There is a history of it.

Of course it wouldn't to a Statist as yourself. Obama was afraid of Cain...Axelrod is known to do this Chicago style crap against anyone that tries to get into Obama's way. There is a history of it.

The only ones afraid of Cain were the Republican party power brokers. They were afraid they would get stuck with an unelectable candidate

Forum List

Back