Cain Spews The Zionist Lie About Ahmadinejad.....

Are you really being serious here?? :lol:

You just said:

I mean, if that was supposed to be your idea of sarcasm then you should probably take a class my man because you suck at it.
Wow. You truly are stupid. I'd tell you to stop it, but I doubt if you can.

In case you missed it, genius, you claimed I wanted to nuke Iran before I made my astoundingly obviously sarcastic agreement.

No, YOU are apparently the fucking idiot because I didn't claim SHIT. I ASKED you if that's what you wanted.

When someone says "Do you want to _____ " that is called a question in the English language.

So to recap, you missed what should only have been recognized as a question, and then expected me to recognize sarcasm where sarcasm didn't even apply.

I'm sorry you're dumb.
At least I know sarcasm when I see it. :lol:

Personally..I can't stand Ahmadinejad or the Iranian high council, which makes Iran a defacto theocracy.

But other then those things..Iran is poised to become a full fledge democracy. The system is in place. They have a parliment, prime minister and a president.

And persians are not "typical nutcases". Iran hasn't initiated a war against another nation in over a century.

The same cannot be said about Iran's "enemies".
But they have been supporting the war against the US in Iraq.

Does that count?

Dunno.

Given that the USA has overthrown an elected Iranian government, sent Iraq after Iran and might have supported the PKK..

What do you think?

They should support US efforts to knock over Arab countries and create massive uproar in the region?

Would be a little like the US supporting Chinese efforts to knock over Canada..without any of the baggage.

That make sense to you?
Ahh. The old "We deserve it!!" ploy.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
But they have been supporting the war against the US in Iraq.

Does that count?

Dunno.

Given that the USA has overthrown an elected Iranian government, sent Iraq after Iran and might have supported the PKK..

What do you think?

They should support US efforts to knock over Arab countries and create massive uproar in the region?

Would be a little like the US supporting Chinese efforts to knock over Canada..without any of the baggage.

That make sense to you?

No..it's ye olde seeing the world without rose colored glasses ploy.

Wow. You truly are stupid. I'd tell you to stop it, but I doubt if you can.

In case you missed it, genius, you claimed I wanted to nuke Iran before I made my astoundingly obviously sarcastic agreement.

No, YOU are apparently the fucking idiot because I didn't claim SHIT. I ASKED you if that's what you wanted.

When someone says "Do you want to _____ " that is called a question in the English language.

So to recap, you missed what should only have been recognized as a question, and then expected me to recognize sarcasm where sarcasm didn't even apply.

I'm sorry you're dumb.

But not a question though. :thup:

Dunno.

What do you think?

That make sense to you?

No..it's ye olde seeing the world without rose colored glasses ploy.
Putting on the "America Sucks" glasses doesn't make the view objective.

I'm sorry you're dumb.

But not a question though. :thup:
Gotten your panties unbunched yet?

Wipe Israel 'off the map' Iranian says - The New York Times
Iran's conservative new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said Wednesdaythat Israel must be "wiped off the map" and that attacks by Palestinians would destroy it, the ISNA press agency reported.
World Leaders Condemn Iranian's Call to Wipe Israel 'Off the Map'
Leaders around the world on Thursday condemned a call by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Israel be "wiped off the map," "I have never come across a situation of the president of a country saying they want to . . . wipe out another country," British Prime Minister Tony Blair said at a summit outside London of the 25 leaders of the European Union's member states.
Blair said Ahmadinejad's comment was "completely and totally unacceptable."

Anti-Semite apologists for I-freakin'-ran...how low can you go?

NO SHIT... this is one mother fucking STUPID thread. "Truthseeker420"... pfft... about as damn DUMB as the OTHER nut case here with "truth" in her board name.

What is with these morons? Put down the fucking BONG and give your brain a REST. You are NOT a good example that POT doesn't SCRAMBLE your fucking mind.

Last edited:

NO SHIT... this is one mother fucking STUPID thread. "Truthseeker420"... pfft... about as damn DUMB as the OTHER nut case here with "truth" in her board name.

What is with these morons? Put down the fucking BONG and give your brain a REST. You are NOT a good example that POT doesn't SCRAMBLE your fucking mind.

Truthseeker420 neg rep'd for being an asswipe.

Truth is always worth defending.

If you look at Ahmadinejad and see an honest broker, then knock yourself out.

I would say he is about as honest as George Bush, so i guess the answer is no.

He said that no Gays exist in his country.

IranHangingProtest215.jpg

Course whenever the find any they hang them.

iran-execut.jpg

What a wonderful guy you picked to defend.

Ahmadinejad was one of the leaders of the Islamic movement in Iran. They said that when they had prisoners back in 79 and the 80s that needed to be offed he would deliver a bullet to the head with his own pistol. Wonderful guy.

cox.jpg

Last edited:

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you.

If you look at Ahmadinejad and see an honest broker, then knock yourself out.

I would say he is about as honest as George Bush, so i guess the answer is no.

He said that no Gays exist in his country.

Course whenever the find any they hang them.

What a wonderful guy you picked to defend.
Ahmadinejad was one of the leaders of the Islamic movement in Iran. They said that when they had prisoners that needed to be offed he would deliver a bullet to the head with his own pistol. Wonderful guy.

who is defending Ahmadinejad? And who is they?

Go look at yourself in the mirror and say "i just neg repped someone on a political message board and then announced it in a post" and tell me, on a scale of one to faggot, how it makes you feel.

Forum List

Back