Cain Spews The Zionist Lie About Ahmadinejad.....

If you look at Ahmadinejad and see an honest broker, then knock yourself out.

I would say he is about as honest as George Bush, so i guess the answer is no.

I didn't know we were playing six degrees of George Bush.:lol:

There are degrees of lies. WMD lies that cost 100's of thousands of lives is a horrible lie but telling you girlfriend you love spending time with her family is a good lie

I would say he is about as honest as George Bush, so i guess the answer is no.

There are degrees of lies. WMD lies that cost 100's of thousands of lives is a horrible lie but telling you girlfriend you love spending time with her family is a good lie

Great, but I thought the discussion was about defending Ahmadinejad....while it may be expected from those in the ME, why would Americans give a shit??

Great, but I thought the discussion was about defending Ahmadinejad....while it may be expected from those in the ME, why would Americans give a shit??

We should care about the world, do i care if Ahmadinejad is gone no, do i wish the best for Iran yes.

We should care about the world, do i care if Ahmadinejad is gone no, do i wish the best for Iran yes.

Well he's a whacko who does not serve the best interests of the Iranians....so I would never feel compelled to defend him.

Well he's a whacko who does not serve the best interests of the Iranians....so I would never feel compelled to defend him.

I don't want to go in cirlcles but I am not defending him but i am defnding truth.

Forum List

Back