Cain Is Gone...Yaaaaaay!!!!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
AND STAY OUT!!!!!

KickButt.gif

Finally....good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
*spits*

I do hope his wife is able to cope with the aftermath.

Last edited:
now he can REALLY sell his book.

"my way to the white hoes"

:lol: lol

I thought Baulek (sp) wasn't that bad looking, but Ginger White, the straw the broke the camel's back, is really kinda cute.

I don't know how he was able to pull them, I guess power is an aphrodisiac.

now he can REALLY sell his book.

"my way to the white hoes"

:lol: lol

I thought Baulek (sp) wasn't that bad looking, but Ginger White, the straw the broke the camel's back, is really kinda cute.

I don't know how he was able to pull them, I guess power is an aphrodisiac.

you "guess"? hahahha

i "guessed" that the guy was done within a week.

there is a poll somewhere on this shitty board, where i stated that.

Remember the crazy time when the "spiritual advisor" to the confessed pervert-in-chief revealed that had been supporting a love child of his own? You almost had to laugh that Jesse Jackson revealed that he was an adulturer but the left didn't mind. The left overlooked MLK's alleged marital transgressions because he was down for the struggle. That's fine and dandy and understandable but it gives perspective on the Herman Cain situation. The left wing pretend outrage doesn't match the situation. It doesn't take a degree in social studies to understand the political lynching of Herman Cain. The left can't accept the fact that he is a capitalist who broke away from the democrat party plantation and racists and radicals on the left are determined to destroy him.

Remember the crazy time when the "spiritual advisor" to the confessed pervert-in-chief revealed that had been supporting a love child of his own? You almost had to laugh that Jesse Jackson revealed that he was an adulturer but the left didn't mind. The left overlooked MLK's alleged marital transgressions because he was down for the struggle. That's fine and dandy and understandable but it gives perspective on the Herman Cain situation. The left wing pretend outrage doesn't match the situation. It doesn't take a degree in social studies to understand the political lynching of Herman Cain. The left can't accept the fact that he is a capitalist who broke away from the democrat party plantation and racists and radicals on the left are determined to destroy him.

whiney racecarding wharrgarbl

Our operatives did well in anticipating Cain's rise to power 13 years ago and forcing him to have a consensual relationship with another woman.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

We are so powerful, none can oppose us!

Little do they know we put subliminal messages in Barry White songs that are triggered with the use of code words!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for the threads here when the Obama is booted out of office in 2012

should be a real hoot..

come on people, let's get er done..

see what we will all have to look forward too..

I've yet to see a single liberal "outraged" that Cain had an affair.

If you think a presidential candidate is going to be immune to media scrutiny after a woman claims she had a decade long affair with him, you are too goofy to be believed.

No one made Cain drop out of the race. There was obviously enough fire attached with that smoke to make him flee the race.

cain was lynched, like emmett till.

that proves that the republicans and the "conservatives" are not racists.

I find it hilariously ironic that the same people who use the term "plantation" to describe the democratic party's attempts to help minority would also accuse me of somehow being a racist because Herman Cain was stupid enough to think that his 13 year affair wouldn't come to the public eye.

Since Geo W, the business man president model has made me want to hurl.
I will admit that Cain is smarter that Bush, but Bush had help, the help of people like Cain who helped him understand what to say.

But it all stinks.

Corporate America is America's first demagogue tyrant, and it wants with all that's in it to destroy any remnant of democracy.

I've seen it first hand before America saw it.

Had a brother. He was always HOT for getting rich. He did. He went into finance after college, and made huge bucks because he was aggressive, always. I had bruises to prove it.

But he liked to drink. Drinking screwed him, but he still loved being a hot shot. About the time he lost his last good bank president job because he was a drunk at work, my dad died. Hard working poor man, school teacher with four kids.

The old man, very conservative, managed to save three hundred grand. Died two years before my mom did. Her care didn't cost any three g's. But high living banker brother, out of work and drunk and executor of the will, went through all of Dad's money just before Mom died.

Yeah, business men. They KNOW how to screw us, make HUGE profits, and buy politicians who support them in making MORE.

Sorry, Cain. I don't see a Godfather's Pizza anywhere and haven't for fifteen years. I hope your wife goes ALL nasty on you. She should.

cain was lynched, like emmett till.

that proves that the republicans and the "conservatives" are not racists.

I find it hilariously ironic that the same people who use the term "plantation" to describe the democratic party's attempts to help minority would also accuse me of somehow being a racist because Herman Cain was stupid enough to think that his 13 year affair wouldn't come to the public eye.

it is a wild ride.

you can use "lynch", if someone was actually lynched.

and then you can hide behind the lynched person.

Cain's political future is over. Why does the left insist on punishing him further? Racism by the old time democrat segregationsits doesn't account for the pretend outrage. It's more like a lesson to any upity Black man who thinks he can succeed on his own.

Forum List

Back