Cain claims media is stalking his family

Make up your mind. Either we need 'evidence' (as you claim in your OP that you would like to see) or we do not (because other than 'she said' there is no evidence).

Rational thought. Or. Partisan bullshit. Your choice.

Yeah, it's rational to dismiss 4 separate allegations as all being unfounded. :lol:
It's happened numerous times before. For example, Day-care sex-abuse hysteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have any examples involving adults?

They did it to Palin, why not Cain? How would you like a creepy writer who hates you renting a house next door so he could spy on you? The left wing media didn't think it was too bad when it happened to Palin.

Oh boo hoo! :eusa_boohoo:
Every politician or for that matter, celebrity gets stalked, including their families, when a scandal rocks their world. How quickly or conveniently some people forget!

I don't think you even need a scandal.
Welcome to being truly famous Mr Cain.
It goes along with the old joke "whats the difference between a paparazzi and a stalker?" A "A camera".
Although many stalkers have cameras so I guess the difference is one gets paid.
Although seriously I do feel bad for some celebrities in this matter. One of the few times I feel that we need more regulation is for paparazzi.

"I know journalists and the media have a job to do, and they are professional at it. They have to get the story. But I will get very indignant if they continue to stalk my family," he said.

Herman Cain warns media not to 'stalk' his family - latimes.com

I'd love to see his proof of that.

The mainstream medias are liberal political weapons, they bash and harass those who want to destroy the political correct dictatorship of Lefts and Dems.Only totally dimwits still trust the information of liberal medias.

Cain said he would take a lie detector test but there's no reason for him to do so....implying he won't.

:lol:

They did it to Palin, why not Cain? How would you like a creepy writer who hates you renting a house next door so he could spy on you? The left wing media didn't think it was too bad when it happened to Palin.

Oh boo hoo! :eusa_boohoo:
Every politician or for that matter, celebrity gets stalked, including their families, when a scandal rocks their world. How quickly or conveniently some people forget!

Actually regarding politicians the cordial rule has always up until recently been hands off the family.

They aren't running for office.

If we see a repeat of the smear jobs on Palin's family like the absurd accusations of Todd being the father of Bristol's baby or that Palin really had Bristol's baby, I can guarantee you out and out war.

If the lib media goes after one more conservatives family with the viciousness that they did to Palin, every single Democrat candidates family and inner scandals are going to be up for grabs.

Every Democrat and their family. We have a year out. Axelrod is writing these new rules for the lib media.

Every lib politician and media personel will be fair game.

Last edited:
Many of those cases involved numerous adults making the accusations.

See, now you're using basic logic... you're gonna lose your audience.

Time to upgrade to actual logic if you think adults made accusations that they were molested at day care centers. :thup:
Of course not. They made accusations that their children were. They made accusations that workers were Satan worshipers. There is quite a gamut of accusations by both adults and children in those cases.

Repeats that the original claims were baseless, but runs away from describing rationally how they could be baseless if payouts were made.

Forum List

Back