Cain and his wife?

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
A question asked by many...

There was Adam, there was his wife, there were their children; including Cain. So how was the wife of Cain 'there'; in the land of Nod, if the above is true?

But a question not asked is this...

Really??? Adam and his wife only had 3 children in their/his 930 years of 'life' after their disobedience?

Adam was told that 'in the day in which he ate he shall surely' 'die'...

2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.".

And Adam lived 930 years; which is less than 1,000.. One day with The LORD.

In the 'day' ... ye shall surely ....

Psalm 119:105

(J)oshua, the son of..

NUN.

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

ה

Psalm 119:35 "Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight."

YהWה

1 Thessalonians 5:10 "Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him."

Romans 13:11 "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."

י
ח
ו
ה

Who Is our Salvation??

(J)ohn 4:22 "You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the (J)ews."

(J)ohn 17:26 "And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."

2424. Iésous

Original Word:
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: Iésous
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-sooce')

"the LORD is salvation,"

Part of Speech: proper name,

Did you have knowledge that the name of (J)oshua in The Old Testament is spelled the same as Iesous in The New Testament in the Greek language/alphabet??

So is the name (J)oshua in The Old Testament pronounced as ee-ay-sooce'?

Or is Iesous pronounced as ee-ay-sooce'?

But how is the Greek written name of (J)oshua and Iesous truly pronounced if they are spelled the same, in Greek?

Translation form

Enter your word:

Joshua

Results:
Greek
N:

ECTACO - Electronic Dictionary, Handheld Electronic Dictionaries, Electronic Translator, Translation Software.

So the 2 'names' after the first, means, son of Nun. Whom (J)oshua in The Old Testament was..

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the/greek-word-for-a9a2e8456bf9d58e91fe91cbfe10cad5211216c2.html

How to say Joshua in Greek
Greek Translation
copy-icon-grey-30x30.png
pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png

https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/the/greek-word-for-a9a2e8456bf9d58e91fe91cbfe10cad5211216c2.html

Last edited:
Genesis 5:4 states that Adam (and Eve) had other sons and daughters. Apparently incest wasn't a bad thing during that time period.

• Banned
Genesis 5:4 states that Adam (and Eve) had other sons and daughters. Apparently incest wasn't a bad thing during that time period.

Remember that 'incest' was very common in Sodom and Gomorrah also, most probably.

If you want to speak of the 'pure of heart', it First begins with Christ Messiah and Their indwelling Spirit being 'received' so as to 'cleanse' the person's inward, including 'the heart'.

(J)eremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

It is this 'heart' which people refer to as being 'Love"...

But 'above' AND 'desperately'??? Something similar to 'devil' or 'satan' or 'demon(ic)'??

"I do not 'lie', i promise"...

Disguising myself as an 'angel' of Light or is it Right?

Last edited:
A question asked by many...

There was Adam, there was his wife, there were their children; including Cain. So how was the wife of Cain 'there'; in the land of Nod, if the above is true?

But a question not asked is this...

Really??? Adam and his wife only had 3 children in their/his 930 years of 'life' after their disobedience?

Adam was told that 'in the day in which he ate he shall surely' 'die'...

2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.".

And Adam lived 930 years; which is less than 1,000.. One day with The LORD.

In the 'day' ... ye shall surely ....

Psalm 119:105

(J)oshua, the son of..

NUN.

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

ה

Psalm 119:35 "Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight."

YהWה

1 Thessalonians 5:10 "Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him."

Romans 13:11 "And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."

י
ח
ו
ה

Who Is our Salvation??

(J)ohn 4:22 "You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the (J)ews."

(J)ohn 17:26 "And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."

2424. Iésous

Original Word:
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: Iésous
Phonetic Spelling: (ee-ay-sooce')

"the LORD is salvation,"

Part of Speech: proper name,

Did you have knowledge that the name of (J)oshua in The Old Testament is spelled the same as Iesous in The New Testament in the Greek language/alphabet??

So is the name (J)oshua in The Old Testament pronounced as ee-ay-sooce'?

Or is Iesous pronounced as ee-ay-sooce'?

But how is the Greek written name of (J)oshua and Iesous truly pronounced if they are spelled the same, in Greek?

Translation form

Enter your word:

Joshua

Results:
Greek
N:

ECTACO - Electronic Dictionary, Handheld Electronic Dictionaries, Electronic Translator, Translation Software.

So the 2 'names' after the first, means, son of Nun. Whom (J)oshua in The Old Testament was..

How to say Joshua in Greek
Greek Translation
copy-icon-grey-30x30.png
pronounce-icon-grey-30x30.png

It’s an allegorical account.

Forum List

Back