Cain accuser GOLD DIGGER who lived in same building as RAHMBO!

She said in an interview she lived in the same building as David Axelrod.

Does this mean your messiah Cain is off the hook?

Great, we can get back to talking about 999... or 909... Or whatever and listening to Cain tell us why he does not need a position on any other meaningful issue.

My biggest question with her is if this really happened to you why are you having to read your statement off a piece of paper?
Look straight at the camera and tell us what happened.

It was reported on radio this mourning that she declared bankruptcy TWICE. She is still being chased by creditors. Her financial status is unknown, but it appears she needs money and she is an aspiring media personality.

She stinks of self-promotion!

Does this mean your messiah Cain is off the hook?

Great, we can get back to talking about 999... or 909... Or whatever and listening to Cain tell us why he does not need a position on any other meaningful issue.

Conservatives hold NO person as messiah.. get your own lines.. secondly, it means precisely what it means, THIS BITCH IS A LIAR and has used the same allegations before to extort money! TOO FUCKING bad the truth came out! I think I am going to change my support to Cain.. Thank you libs for helping Mr. Cain win the nomination! :)

My biggest question with her is if this really happened to you why are you having to read your statement off a piece of paper?
Look straight at the camera and tell us what happened.

Well... because that's what the left wing hack Gloria prepared for her to read... :eusa_eh:

Del's one of the cool kids now!

Del you should wear your "I believe Buyalick!" button too

Who she is does not negate what he did, no matter how much you want it to.

Has everybody forgotten that their are two signed affidavits from friends of Ms. Bialek, who were told of the incident when it happened?

In an interview after Ms. Bialek’s news conference, Joel P. Bennett, a lawyer for one of Mr. Cain’s anonymous accusers, said Ms. Bialek’s claims were “very similar” in nature to the incident that occurred between his client and Mr. Cain.

His client has not said whether Mr. Cain touched her. In a statement Friday on her behalf, Mr. Bennett said Mr. Cain had engaged in a “series of inappropriate behaviors and unwanted advances” toward his client.

“It corroborates the claim,” Mr. Bennett said of Ms. Bialek’s allegation. Asked whether that meant that Mr. Cain had touched his client inappropriately, Mr. Bennett said, “I can’t get more specific,” but added, “I can say it is corroborating.”

Woman Accuses Cain of Lewd Behavior; He Denies It - NYTimes.com

Forum List

Back