Is Ron Reagan Jr a trailtor ?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Always sing praises to Obama - andf bashing GOPfield.

With Space Needle inbackground MSNBC.

The Reagan family always was a bit weird.

Patti Davis was even more of a rebel against her dad than Ron Jr. She managed to burn it away.

What is really weird is the insane level of affection Mike has for his adopted dad. Moving from whatever life he had before then to the odd Reagan Wyman household and he is still grateful after all these years.

I am pretty sure Patty Davis is an Obama voter too. But she has pretty much stayed out of politics since she got snookered in a 60 minutes interview

Saying that a person should vote the way his father might have is almost as bad as saying that a woman should vote the way her husband does.

The diversity among his children says good things about Ronald Reagan as a parent. I think I wouldn't have minded having him for a dad.

I still wouldn't have voted for him, mind you.

No he's not a traitor, he just has a different viewpoint than his father did.

Only the left views those with differing viewpoints as traitors.

Actually, I rarely see the term "traitor" used much by either side of the aisle. Un-American, anti-American, hates America, aiding the terrorist, corporate drone, tool for the wealthy; etc, seemed to have replaced "traitor," better action words I guess.

Last edited:
A child marches to his own drummer. That's what kids do. You give them life, they live it in the manner in which they wish.

The opposition likes to jump in and reform someone whose parent was a great ~fill in the blank~ Oh, bwahahaha! It's all human nature. :D

Thus we have this thread by a Leftist asking if he's a traitor and SCADS of Leftists coming on board to say that "yes he is".

Forum List

Back