Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

bigrebnc1775, why do members of white supremacist groups flash that sign in pictures and videos? Who are they saying OK to?

Why can’t you be honest? What harm does it do you to be honest?
00000001.jpg

Throwing away your career for 15 seconds of fame. Sad.
9 words and one number to prove you're an idiot well done

Do you really think the military is going to ignore this?
The ok sign means white power? that's on so many levels of stupid. Are you saying the military is that stupid?

You didn't answer my question.
you're an idiot
I answered you god damn question
the ok sign is not racist you dumb son of a bitch. what in the fuck is wrong with you.
no one, was making the OK sign.

Doesn’t look like anyone was in the middle of playing a game
Really?

1. They were watching a game.
2. They're kids.
3. You can't project your racism on them.
4. Is it racist when your fellow haters do it?

They represent the Corps of Cadets
They embarrassed the institution on national TV
They will pay a price

The ok sign means white power? that's on so many levels of stupid. Are you saying the military is that stupid?

you're an idiot
the ok sign is not racist you dumb son of a bitch. what in the fuck is wrong with you.
so they were saying suck my dick.

Nice try, but the cadets seem to be making an inverted white power hand sign and not a conventional upright OK signal

No question it was intentional and not inadvertent

They will be dealt with severely for embarrassing the Corp
No question it was what?

You're full of shit.

You hate them because they love America.

Evidently they love some Americans more than others and were displaying it on national TV

Throwing away your career for 15 seconds of fame. Sad.

you're an idiot

I think it's obvious by your reply that the problem is not with me.

I asked you if you thought the military was going to simply do nothing.

You did not answer that.

Dishonesty makes for bullshit threads.

Here’s a relevant note.

About 10 years ago, my catchers used a similar hand gesture to signal a pitch out to my pitchers.

The sign has many meanings as well as being a standard hand gesture when speaking or making a point.

Honest people will, however, acknowledge that white supremacist groups have adopted the sign to mean White Power.

These cadets and midshipmen know this and used that sign with intent. They either wanted to show sympathy with white supremacists or they felt that it would be funny to troll people who would see it and be rightfully upset.

They will be disciplined.

you're an idiot

You did not answer that.
it must not be obvious to you since you had to ask a question that the answer was given to.
It's not a racist gesture the inverted ok sign means suck my dick the ok sign means everything is ok
Do you think the military is that stupid?

Here’s a relevant note.

About 10 years ago, my catchers used a similar hand gesture to signal a pitch out to my pitchers.

The sign has many meanings as well as being a standard hand gesture when speaking or making a point.

Honest people will, however, acknowledge that white supremacist groups have adopted the sign to mean White Power.

These cadets and midshipmen know this and used that sign with intent. They either wanted to show sympathy with white supremacists or they felt that it would be funny to troll people who would see it and be rightfully upset.

Stop being dishonest. just because a certain group uses it doesn't make others not connected with that group part of that group.

Here’s a relevant note.

They will be disciplined not only by the academy but by other cadets

you're an idiot

You did not answer that.
it must not be obvious to you since you had to ask a question that the answer was given to.
It's not a racist gesture the inverted ok sign means suck my dick the ok sign means everything is ok
There you have it

Several cadets wanted their dicks sucked

bigrebnc1775, why do members of white supremacist groups flash that sign in pictures and videos? Who are they saying OK to?

Why can’t you be honest? What harm does it do you to be honest?
00000001.jpg

That did not answer the question. But it did tell me that you know what I’m referring to. Why can’t you be honest.
Gee, LoneLaugher. The okay sign has been universally used by Americans of all shapes sizes and colors for generations. I heard it was picked up by a postal service fella who couldn't spell and his version of "all correct" was "O.K." lololol Don't ask me why that is, but I lived in Casper Wyoming for 35 years, where they let go the misspelled name of Caspar Collins in favor of the easier and more phonic spelling "Casper."

Why is everything that started in an amusing way now in the dour realm of weaponized political blathering? Enquiring minds would like to know.

you're an idiot

You did not answer that.
There you have it

Several cadets wanted their dicks sucked
Well doesn't every male want their dick sucked?

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
Oh, please. The "ok" sign simply means "all is right."

And I'm not talking about "right" or "left" in politics. Good grief.

you're an idiot
so they were saying suck my dick.
:lol:

OH, SHUD UP!

Forum List

Back