Cadbury Abandons Easter Eggs For Muslims-Now Renamed "Gesture Eggs"

Incorrect. It’s the dominant religion of the world but not in the USA. And sharia with women head to toe in black robes so we don’t cast our heathen eyes on them is insulting and barbaric
Go live where the oppression you admire is far more prevalent and accepted. We are past done with being told what is “necessary” for us to accept.

I am not accepting of Islam any more than you are.

What I am not against is a company marketing to a new group to increase profits.

It does not change your celebration of Easter one bit.

Well, like Anheuser-Busch, they are on the road to tits up. I hope they do it soon.

So all the Cadbury employees who depend on their paycheck can just be damned? How dare anyone invite someone new to enjoy a over-sweet Cadbury Egg.

So all the Cadbury employees who depend on their paycheck can just be damned? How dare anyone invite someone new to enjoy a over-sweet Cadbury Egg.
They are a Bloody British company and anyone who works for a woke company deserves to be on the dole.

They are a Bloody British company and anyone who works for a woke company deserves to be on the dole.

Idiot. This use of "woke" is ridiculous. Are you against capitalism? Do you think the muslims will stop you from having a Cadbury egg?

What, exactly, changed for you with this marketing campaign?

Yeah, Britain is completely lost to that whole 6.5% of them

What's the capitol of England? London and here's the most popular names

This is just the beginning.

Soon, our highly belligerent atheist brothers and sisters will demand that we keep the “Christ” out of Christmas.

Yeah, that theat has been discussed for years.

The thing is, it is entirely up to you whether you celebrate the Christ in Christmas or not.

But the commercialization of Xmas has been going on for decades. It is about the presents to far more people.

What's the capitol of England? London and here's the most popular names

It also lists Noah, Amelia, and Olivia.

Have you been to London? I have many times. It's basically the NYC of Europe. It's a cosmopolitan city full of people from all over the world, so it's hardly surprising that a name like Muhammad, which happens to be the most common name on the planet, is at the top.

Forum List

Back