Cadbury Abandons Easter Eggs For Muslims-Now Renamed "Gesture Eggs"

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Original thread was removed because censor didn't check for information.

MaryL

Because of Religious/Political/ Lame Brained reasons, Cadbury has adopted the "Go Woke, Go Broke" craze that is sweeping the nation. Looks like Cadbury is willing to take a chance and has their fingers crossed they won't go bankrupt because of progressive liberal "Brilliant Ideas."

Something else that has no bearing on your life but for you to be pissed about. We'll just add that to the pile which is like 1200 feet tall already.

Kind of like the way that every other word that comes out of President Trump's mouth riles up you leftist vermin.

We get it.

Here's a gesture egg
featured_preview_b5271a26-04c8-43dc-837f-8c124dc8784a.jpg
featured_preview_d8ca6661-7a29-4496-b690-8f501d7c7904.jpg

Tell me again what chocolate eggs have to do with the crucifiction, burial, and ressurrection of Jesus?

Good point, and besides........

This is all weird because I don't think I've ever seen the word "Easter" on the packaging of any Cadbury product. Back when I used to eat sugar, their "Cadbury Creme Egg" used to be my favorite cloyingly sweet Easter treat. The word "Easter" was never on the packaging.

Good point, and besides........

This is all weird because I don't think I've ever seen the word "Easter" on the packaging of any Cadbury product. Back when I used to eat sugar, their "Cadbury Creme Egg" used to be my favorite cloyingly sweet Easter treat. The word "Easter" was never on the packaging.

Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing "Easter" on them either. But those things were too sweet.

What the hell is a "gesture" egg?

What kind of STUPID BULLSHIT is that?

You can thank esg scores for that one along with all the other lame brain dumb ass woke agendas corporations push on people.

On the off chance you aren't familiar with esg it's basically a social governance score that determines the investability of a company.

This guy does a good job of quickly breaking it down. It takes a minute or two for him to get into it.

Glen beck also talks on the subject on a broader world wide scale and how it's coming to America.

You can thank esg scores for that one along with all the other lame brain dumb ass woke agendas corporations push on people.

On the off chance you aren't familiar with esg it's basically a social governance score that determines the investability of a company.

This guy does a good job of quickly breaking it down. It takes a minute or two for him to get into it.

Glen beck also talks on the subject on a broader world wide scale and how it's coming to America.

Mark of the beast.

I'm glad I'm old.

MaryL

Because of Religious/Political/ Lame Brained reasons, Cadbury has adopted the "Go Woke, Go Broke" craze that is sweeping the nation. Looks like Cadbury is willing to take a chance and has their fingers crossed they won't go bankrupt because of progressive liberal "Brilliant Ideas."

Wokeness is a despicable mental illness.

One thing about these dumbass woke assholes. No matter how stupid you think they are they will out do themselves.

MaryL

Yep,
While the Right did nothing....the shrewd Left became your lords. Better get used to it.
Welcome to the cost of doing nothing. Only the beginning.
I assure you you'll have plenty more to cry about going forward. Good times.

Forum List

Back