msnbc o'donnell 717,000
msnbc sharpton 696,000
msnbc hayes 655,000
msnbc morning joe 444,000
cnnhn grace 444,000

Looks pretty even

Liberal viewers split between CNN and MSNBC while Fox owns conservatives

Last edited:
Looks like numbers are down across the board. Didn't O'Reilly used to get 4 million plus a night?

Dinosaur Media indeed!

Looks pretty even

Liberal viewers split between CNN and MSNBC while Fox owns conservatives

Don't forget two of THE most important sources of political information for liberals: Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart.

I thought Colbert was a conservative?

Colbert.jpg

Last edited:

That is shocking....
I watch that show every morning for the laugh factor.
But I thought that was a jewel in their lineup.

They have an angry Lib woman who hates men and the right as a co-host.
I thought their numbers would be better.

That is shocking....

MSNBC lost its last shred of credibility when they gave the despicable "No Justice, No Peace" Sharpton, a.k.a. "Oh-And-Three Al," a nightly gig.

I watched MJ for a long time but finally just couldn't take it anymore. It finally dawned on me it's like watching, no, experiencing Groundhog Day every morning. Marginal conservative Joe surrounded by a cast of lefty wackos being lefty wackos.

Especially Mika. She's a hoot. Give her a close watch some time. As soon as the discussion has something to do with anything on the right, her facial expressions and other body language movements are priceless. Her best for me is a look I'd expect to see if I knew she was suffering from severe constipation and in the process of attempting to alleviate it. It's kinda weird really because it's like she's showing exactly how she's feeling about whatever the hell triggered it.

They do have an excellent collection of self-promos they air every day. Not sure how that impacts the ad revenue stream but I'm sure their meager audience of predominately low information bozos dig 'em.

That is shocking....

MSNBC lost its last shred of credibility when they gave the despicable "No Justice, No Peace" Sharpton, a.k.a. "Oh-And-Three Al," a nightly gig.

I watched MJ for a long time but finally just couldn't take it anymore. It finally dawned on me it's like watching, no, experiencing Groundhog Day every morning. Marginal conservative Joe surrounded by a cast of lefty wackos being lefty wackos.

Especially Mika. She's a hoot. Give her a close watch some time. As soon as the discussion has something to do with anything on the right, her facial expressions and other body language movements are priceless. Her best for me is a look I'd expect to see if I knew she was suffering from severe constipation and in the process of attempting to alleviate it. It's kinda weird really because it's like she's showing exactly how she's feeling about whatever the hell triggered it.

They do have an excellent collection of self-promos they air every day. Not sure how that impacts the ad revenue stream but I'm sure their meager audience of predominately low information bozos dig 'em.

If you want to see a Lib squirm, check out The Five on Fox and watch Beckle. It's priceless at times. [At other times, I scream at the TV for him to shut up!] Somewhat like Alen Colmes who they took off Hannity.

Forum List

Back