Bypass The Media

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
To me, Jeb Bush is a bigger RINO joke than was John McCain and Mitt Romney. Nevertheless, Rush Limbaugh said something I never realized that Jeb Bush might very well get the nomination:

You want to know why Jeb Bush is thinking of running? I’ll give you a possibility, including the fact he may want to be president, he may want to do this. But he’s also being looked at as a savior by the big money donor class and the consultant class, the establishment of the party, to head off the Tea Party.

They’re gonna pull out all the stops to make sure that a Tea Party type conservative doesn’t get the nomination. If that means somebody like Jeb — could be a sacrificial run just to make sure that a conservative doesn’t get the nomination in 2016. There’s a whole bunch of stuff under the surface here that percolating and effervescing, and it’s all about us being the number one enemy of these people.

XXXXX

The Republican Party has already squandered a massive landslide election win. They’ve already squandered it with this budget deal that they did. They looked at this landslide election victory and spat upon it, all to send a message to us, to conservatives. In fact, the Democrats and Republicans got together on it. The Democrats and Republicans got together on the budget, they’re getting together on amnesty, and they’re getting together on Obamacare.

XXXXX

. . . they’re aligned on amnesty because their donors are. The donor class is running both parties on amnesty. And the Republicans are throwing in with the Democrats and Obamacare.​

Establishment Looks to Jeb to Stop Tea Party
December 16, 2014
Daily Rush
(Rush Limbaugh) – BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Establishment Looks to Jeb to Stop Tea Party - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Most importantly, the big money buys the nomination; so no conservative should not give a cent to an establishment Republican. The only time a conservative should donate to a conservative like Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, or a one of the others.

Sad to say, Karl Rove’s establishment Republicans will never vote for a conservative. Every one of those parasites living on tax dollars insist that conservatives should for vote Jeb Bush, etc., while not a one of the sneaks will not vote for a Democrat before they vote for a conservative. In addition, they have the big money and the media working together to eliminate any conservative long before the nominating convention. Nothing changes even if Jeb Bush gets the big money to lock up the nomination.

Bottom line: President Jeb Bush will quickly find that he is hatred instead of being loved by Americans. It matters not if Bush or a Democrat wins the general election. Hatred will only build on eight years of betrayals the Chicago sewer rat did to the country.

Incidentally, the media can no longer turn a Republican, or a Democrat, president into someone can turn around a sewer rat’s policy. Publicity can sell a lousy movie or a movie star. Not so with presidents who have been betraying the country for decades. Note how the media portrays Taqiyya the Liar as though he is much loved.

Finally, in 2016 big numbers of Tea Party conservatives in Congress will find the media’s president will piss into the wind.

Well, if the GOP "base" can slam Jeb hard enough and he still gets the nomination, they'll get a great big Thank You card from the Democrats for doing their work for them.

To Mac1958: Conservatives will stay home in the GENERAL ELECTION no matter which establishment Republican gets the nomination. Rush Limbaugh has it right. In truth, I think Limbaugh’s 24 million grow to a lot more than stayed home for McCain and Romney:

. . . “Sir, they’re 24 million votes. You can’t win the presidency without ‘em.” And that’s what they’re fed up with, folks. That’s what they’re tired of. And so when you hear Jeb or anybody else seek the Republican nomination and start talking about doing it without winning the base, they’re trying to all come up with a way to win the party nomination without owing anything to the Tea Party. Their wildest dream is to render the Tea Party conservatives an irrelevant factor. One of the primary reasons for that is that that’s what the donors want. The donors rule the roost. The donors are the big money.​

Incidentally, were it not for Sarah Palin on the ticket in 2008 McCain would have lost in a landslide. With all of the conservatives now in Congress there is a growing tidal wave since then that will swamp media stooges:

You can’t find a lickspittle bit of difference. You can’t. On those three issues. I tell you, this is all done, this unity is all aimed at those who are considered the enemy, in a domestic sense, and that’s conservatives. That’s the Tea Party. The Ted Cruzes, the Mike Lees, pick a name. Throw Palin in there if you want, but that’s what this is about. So in the midst of all this, here comes Jeb announcing that he’s gonna explore, via a committee, the idea of running for president. And he’s gonna do it in a unique way. He’s going to do it by ignoring the base.

Well, if the GOP "base" can slam Jeb hard enough and he still gets the nomination, they'll get a great big Thank You card from the Democrats for doing their work for them.

To Mac1958: Conservatives will stay home in the GENERAL ELECTION no matter which establishment Republican gets the nomination. Rush Limbaugh has it right. In truth, I think Limbaugh’s 24 million grow to a lot more than stayed home for McCain and Romney:

. . . “Sir, they’re 24 million votes. You can’t win the presidency without ‘em.” And that’s what they’re fed up with, folks. That’s what they’re tired of. And so when you hear Jeb or anybody else seek the Republican nomination and start talking about doing it without winning the base, they’re trying to all come up with a way to win the party nomination without owing anything to the Tea Party. Their wildest dream is to render the Tea Party conservatives an irrelevant factor. One of the primary reasons for that is that that’s what the donors want. The donors rule the roost. The donors are the big money.​

Incidentally, were it not for Sarah Palin on the ticket in 2008 McCain would have lost in a landslide. With all of the conservatives now in Congress there is a growing tidal wave since then that will swamp media stooges:

You can’t find a lickspittle bit of difference. You can’t. On those three issues. I tell you, this is all done, this unity is all aimed at those who are considered the enemy, in a domestic sense, and that’s conservatives. That’s the Tea Party. The Ted Cruzes, the Mike Lees, pick a name. Throw Palin in there if you want, but that’s what this is about. So in the midst of all this, here comes Jeb announcing that he’s gonna explore, via a committee, the idea of running for president. And he’s gonna do it in a unique way. He’s going to do it by ignoring the base.

We'll definitely have to disagree on the value of Mrs. Palin.

If conservative voters choose to stay home, that's their call. I'm told millions of them stayed home instead of voting for Romney.

That worked out just great for them.

If the White House isn't a high priority, I guess that all makes sense.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-21-at-11.18.34-AM.png

On Friday, Politico offered an image of left-wingers fearful that Republicans at the helm in both the House and the Senate will take advantage of the backlash over the Common Core standards and “strip the federal role out of education.” True conservatives, however, lament that the Republicans in charge are not poised to accomplish that.​

The Left Fears Republicans Will ‘Strip the Federal Role Out of Education’
by Dr. Susan Berry3 Jan 2015

The Left Fears Republicans Will Strip the Federal Role Out of Education - Breitbart

The federal government has no constitutional authority in education. Ronald Reagan wanted to shutdown Jimmy Carter’s Department of Education. The ducks were not lined up for RR to do it at the time. President Michelle Bachmann would have done it:

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), a Republican presidential candidate, vowed Friday as president to “lock the doors and turn off the lights” at the U.S. Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

“We have a tremendous opportunity before us for reduction. And this is how I want it to have reduction: I will permanently shut down the Department of Education,” Bachmann said in a speech delivered at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C.

She added: “And as soon as I lock the doors and turn off the lights to the Department of Education, I will get in my car and get to the department of EPA to do the same to them.”​

Bachmann Vows to Shut Down Federal Department of Education and EPA
October 10, 2011 - 11:08 AM
By Elizabeth Harrington

Bachmann Vows to Shut Down Federal Department of Education and EPA CNS News

Today, the ducks are in line only lacking the will irrespective of the current president. Sad to say, you can bet that Jeb Bush is NOT cut from the same cloth as RR or Michele Bachmann.

Beck takes the prize:

Glenn Beck Now Calls Sarah Palin A ‘Clown’
Betsy Rothstein
3:13 PM 09/10/2015

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/10/glenn-beck-now-calls-sarah-palin-a-clown/

For years, sober-drunk Beck got away with being a motivational speaker on FOX. Since FOX dumped Beck, he couldn’t talk a horsefly into landing on horse manure.

The TP cons in Congress have been steadily expelled in 2012 and 2014. There may be 10 left after 2016. The mainstream GOP has been doing good work in getting rid of these fucks in the primaries.

Louis Gohmert is #1 on the hit list for next year, Jason Chaffetz #2.

Forum List

Back