Bye Bye Bud Light - Marketing fiasco, or planned cutbacks?

Sexual preference has been placed on MANY applications across MANY companies since the early 2000's.

They ask for this, because it's just another government perk they can get because of it. Like asking what race you are on an application.
It's easier for blacks to get a job than a white, simply because any company can get MORE government perks and tax cuts with a larger black employee staff, than with a white one. Same thing with "sexual preference".
Employers do not ask about sexual preferences. They’d be opening themselves up to all kinds of lawsuits

lol

Anheuser-Busch will be fine – the company couldn’t care less about a minority of hateful rightwing bigots.

“While transgender rights and liberties are a key issue of contention in the culture wars, one brand expert said that the potential boycotts would overall help the brands, rather than hinder them, as the U.S. is a saturated market and many American names are looking elsewhere in the world to expand into.”

Yeah you fags will have switch from white wine spritzers to bud light to help.

How is it a marketing fiasco? Bud Light has been the cheap beer of choice for Gays since the 1970s, when they found out that Coors asked for sexual preference on their employee applications.
Hard to get you from thinking about just gay people, but I think the point is less beer is being sold.

It's not working.
4i6Ckte.gif

Closed at $64.96 4/10

Hard to get you from thinking about just gay people, but I think the point is less beer is being sold.
It's not. You just wish it was less beer being sold. All those mouth-breathers pouring out their Bud Light are like the moron knuckle-draggers who poured out their French wines 20 years ago, with all the Freedom Fries stupidity. They already bought it! Who are they hurting by pouring it down the drain? 🤣

Trumpers truly are the stupidest people.

Yeah you fags will have switch from white wine spritzers to bud light to help.
You mean you aren't going to go get a lot Bud Light and shoot it up, just like you crazy MAGAs burned those Nike shoes, and beat up all those Kuerige coffee makers, and all that other stuff you paid for and then destroyed in a tantrum?

Forum List

Back