Bye Bye Bud Light - Marketing fiasco, or planned cutbacks?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

These corporations that have been in business for many decades now, have seen these new businesses that have gone woke and gone broke because of it.

So, are they really that stupid? Or is this a planned cutback stratagy for massive layoffs?

Why would a massive corporation decide to literally slit its own throat with wokeism, if it weren't for creating a loophole to get out of paying massive fines and taxes for having a huge layoff and cutback?

The American conservative.
4i6Ckte.gif

The company is the world's largest brewer whose offices are in Belgium, they don't care what you haters think.

Especially from ex-employees of Billy Beer.
I was in a bar in Bedford Indiana a couple days ago. The bartender was going on and on about a regular that had been in the day before and said if the bar kept selling Bud Light he was not coming back. She said something to the effect of CYA. I don't understand why anyone cares one way or the other. Bud light sucks anyway.

Chuds of TikTok is a great description.
4i6Ckte.gif

And look at the guy in the top video - piercings all over his face, even pierced bottom lip. He's probably a queer.

Thought they were bought by somebody international awhile ago. They will lose money. Probably be saved by stolen tax dollars though ( not internationally) Yaaaaaaaahhhh taxes.

These corporations that have been in business for many decades now, have seen these new businesses that have gone woke and gone broke because of it.

So, are they really that stupid? Or is this a planned cutback stratagy for massive layoffs?

Why would a massive corporation decide to literally slit its own throat with wokeism, if it weren't for creating a loophole to get out of paying massive fines and taxes for having a huge layoff and cutback?

Oh wow who saw that coming? Answer: everybody with half a brain!

lol

Anheuser-Busch will be fine – the company couldn’t care less about a minority of hateful rightwing bigots.

“While transgender rights and liberties are a key issue of contention in the culture wars, one brand expert said that the potential boycotts would overall help the brands, rather than hinder them, as the U.S. is a saturated market and many American names are looking elsewhere in the world to expand into.”

I think the RW haters should just let the free market sort it out. Quit drinking Bud light. see what happens.

Forum List

Back