Bye Bye Biden

You know damn well your Nazi demtrash agenda is highly unpopular with the vast majority of Americans
RWNJ propaganda ≠ reality.

Sorry to bust your bubble.
Believe what you. Doesn't effect me, but I know the truth that the radical, commie, fascist democrat party and their authoritarian, corrupt, Nazi agenda is highly unpopular. That's just the plain and simple truth. Deal with it.

Believe what you. Doesn't effect me, but I know the truth that the radical, commie, fascist democrat party and their authoritarian, corrupt, Nazi agenda is highly unpopular. That's just the plain and simple truth. Deal with it.
You won't believe me, but people who speak of others as you have demonstrated, is what is now highly unpopular. Decency is struggling, but will succeed in making a come back.

if the SC touches roe v wade in anyway that's even more detrimental than it is right now - lol , you watch what happens.

There will be such an uproar from the people of our nation if the Supreme Court rules in favor of Mississippi.

The republicans will further destroy their party if the conservatives on that court rule for Mississippi.

There will also be much louder cries to increase the number of judges on that court and bring as many of our territories in to being states as possible.

The cries to remove that filibuster will get louder too.

The backlash from it will not be something that republicans will be able to over come for a very long time.

You know damn well your Nazi demtrash agenda is highly unpopular with the vast majority of Americans
RWNJ propaganda ≠ reality.

Sorry to bust your bubble.
Thank you for proving my point.

if the SC touches roe v wade in anyway that's even more detrimental than it is right now - lol , you watch what happens.

What will happen? Maybe a bunch of liberal women protesting with signs? Don't look for massive riots, arson, and looting by BLM and antifa, though. Abortion's just not that big of an issue with them.

v-o-t-e.

R-O-A-R.

*IF*... we have FAIR elections, it's going to be a blood bath for the democrats, and they know it.

The corrupt demtrash wouldn't have the senate or congrees, OR the WHITE HOUSE, right now if we'd had FAIR elections last November.
I hats to say it but I think it’s game over . The Stalins will most likely rig again.

Next year isn't far off.
It's looking like the REPs are going to take the House and the Senate.
Biden et al are going to be neutered.
When that happens I give Biden about three months before he hands over the keys to the Lada to Cameltoe.
Another three months and 'Dr. Jill', the women who was blowing Joe when she was still married to someone else , will be ordering the Filipino nurse to change Joe's Depends.
Joe will be sitting in the 'Sun Room' browsing copies of 'Miss Chatelaine'...........the editions who have the 'scratch and sniff' hair shampoo ads.
Probably so
The Republicans should take either the House or Senate next year and will block all legislation.

That is why Biden knows he only has two years to pass the legislation he wants and establish his legacy.

bidens legacy will be that he was the first illegitimate president.

Forum List

Back