By the number of new, Anti-Republican, threads...

The price of tin foil has been dropping;

aluminum.gif

Daily Aluminum Prices | Daily Charts

the mood of the country is changing and the libs are running scared. The slander machine is working overtime.

People are beginning to realize that obama is not what or who they thought he was. His massive failures and marxist policies are destroying our economy and our culture.

the liberal titanic has hit the iceburg.

the mood of the country is changing and the libs are running scared. The slander machine is working overtime.

People are beginning to realize that obama is not what or who they thought he was. His massive failures and marxist policies are destroying our economy and our culture.

the liberal titanic has hit the iceburg.

That might be it all together. Look at the number of Bush Hate topics! All to cover up the ineptitude of the current ass in the big chair.

Started this morning...

I see that the weekly DNC talking points were sent out last night.

Which ones? If you listed any of mine, you smoked too much of your original shroom last night. Once the knee jerks stop and the partisan sheep pull out their most recent trendy one liners, mine go a hell of a lot deeper. I've only come across a couple people here who "get it" - that's about our fucked up sold out government, not some pitiful, squeeky partisan talking point.

Forum List

Back