By Demand... Pic of New Short Hair Cut...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I used to dread that part taking a shower when it came time to wash my hair. It was such a huge damn time consuming afair. So, I've easily "cut" fifteen minutes off the amount of time it takes me to get ready in the morning. What a relief...

0010_023-1.jpg

Pale Rider said:
I used to dread that part taking a shower when it came time to wash my hair. It was such a huge damn time consuming afair. So, I've easily "cut" fifteen minutes off the amount of time it takes me to get ready in the morning. What a relief...

0010_023-1.jpg

Pale you look really good! Perhaps it was growing up with all long hairs, but I now find 'clean cut' much more appealing.

Kathianne said:
Pale you look really good! Perhaps it was growing up with all long hairs, but I now find 'clean cut' much more appealing.

It's sure a heck of lot easier to take care of. I'd forgotten how fast and easy it is to wash short hair.

Thanks for the compliment Kath. :beer:

Joan said:
And you also have beautiful eyes!!

Yeah Pale, Joan's right, your eyes got lost in the hair! Now they are humdingers! :beer:

Shattered said:
...and then some. :D

It's part of my charm, remember?
Charm? Nahhhh...It's just the full moon...there have been police at my house for the last 48 hours
getting warrants signed.. :)
Police cars in the drive and in front of the house 5-6 times in a weekend, No wonder some of the neighbors look at me funny..I'm sure they think I beat my wife. :D

Mr. P said:
Charm? Nahhhh...It's just the full moon...there have been police at my house for the last 48 hours
getting warrants signed.. :)
Police cars in the drive and in front of the house 5-6 times in a weekend, No wonder some of the neighbors look at me funny..I'm sure they think I beat my wife. :D

Well, then you have some nerve calling *me* the witch. :scratch:

Pale Rider said:
It's sure a heck of lot easier to take care of. I'd forgotten how fast and easy it is to wash short hair.

Thanks for the compliment Kath. :beer:

You can also use less than 1/4 of the shampoo you used to wash the long hair and it takes less than 1/8 the time to dry, and brushing is a breeze.

Forum List

Back