By All Means, Let the Savages In

Liberals have a magic America dust they just sprinkle on them and they change

Sounds like US foreign policy toward the middle east to me.
I will buy you a one way ticket to anywhere in the Middle East except Israel. What is the country of your choice?

Have you ever not dodged? Fuck Israel, why would I want to go there? Hell, if I want to live in the middle east I'll join the US military.

I will buy you a one way ticket to anywhere in the Middle East except Israel. What is the country of your choice?

Have you ever not dodged? Fuck Israel, why would I want to go there? Hell, if I want to live in the middle east I'll join the US military.
Thanks to Obama sending troops into Iraq and Afghanistan, which one will you move to?

Neither because you are a typical leftist hypocrite even terrified to move to Canada.

You don't travel much do you?
Just got back from El Salvador yesterday, been to 19 nations so far. How about you?

Thanks to Obama sending troops into Iraq and Afghanistan, which one will you move to?

Neither because you are a typical leftist hypocrite even terrified to move to Canada.
We've been in the middle east forever, long before Obama and in utterly bipartisan fashion. This is why no one takes you seriously, but do blather on and show us all how little awareness you're capable of mustering.

Just got back from El Salvador yesterday, been to 19 nations so far. How about you?
Bullfuckingshit.

Israel should bull doze the goyim crosses off the soil of israel and hand the rightwing goyiah over to hammas
994469_700420970045298_7591768516475253299_n.jpg

Israel should bull doze the goyim crosses off the soil of israel and hand the rightwing goyiah over to hammas
View attachment 112316

Note ours is subservient to theirs.

Bullfuckingshit.
Poor baby. Still think getting out of your tiny apartment and venturing out to the 7-11 is traveling I see. Like anyone cares what you think.

View attachment 112316

Dufus can't figure out perspective angles on his own.

Why can't we compromise and agree to let immigrants into our nation as indentured servants for five years? If they behave then after five years we can convert them to full citizens. If not, then they are deported. Everyone from doctors to Mellon pickers have to prove their value to our nation BEFORE they receive the benefits of being an American citizen.

We can even assign some to work for black folks too in order to help heal the racial divide.

View attachment 112316

Oh I got your angles pard:

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

View attachment 112316

Oh I got your angles pard:

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.
And thanks to freaks like you, we have a reason to create arms.

View attachment 112316
getting rid of the stinking goyim in Israel

Video: Christian seminary torched in suspected hate crime in Jerusalem

Forum List

Back