Bwahahahahaaaa ! Joe Biden's latest high tech basement tape !!

Well, the US supreme court literally used a a sort of conference call rather than the intranet video feeds with voice activated cameras that state courts have used for years …. so you can at least see who is speaking as the words actually are heard. And Clarence Thomas actually asked a question for the first time in three years. I'd forgotten what his voice sounded like, and it took me a minute to realize he was speaking. LOL

But you would think that running for president and having a lot of empty time to fill would cause him to have some "practice" at this. He could at least have made some joking analogy to Reagan's hot mike moment "we begin bombing in five minutes."

Well, the US supreme court literally used a a sort of conference call rather than the intranet video feeds with voice activated cameras that state courts have used for years …. so you can at least see who is speaking as the words actually are heard. And Clarence Thomas actually asked a question for the first time in three years. I'd forgotten what his voice sounded like, and it took me a minute to realize he was speaking. LOL

But you would think that running for president and having a lot of empty time to fill would cause him to have some "practice" at this. He could at least have made some joking analogy to Reagan's hot mike moment "we begin bombing in five minutes."

Not sure if you heard one of the intranet video feeds between some of the discussion between the justices but one of the clips you could hear a toilet flushing. Lol.

We don't give a rats arse, we know he is not good at talking or debating , and that is not why we are going to pick him, sure beats tramp arrogance blatant lies and you guys worship him, why because he has star quality (reality TV star) but nothing upstairs, if you know what I mean!!

Biden has cancelled two events so far this week

an economic speech, and a speech on women's issues with Senator Gillibrand

Demintia/Alzheimer's is a horrible disease.

Where is this man's family?
Jill Biden needs to take control of the situation. Joe will just keep bumbling along with his Media covering for him.
I heard that Chris Matthews wife did an intervention. But I'm beginning to suspect that Biden's problem is as much about the people running his campaign than anything. I had that worry months ago, when he went with his old school team that he trusted. As Plouffe and Axelrod wrote someplace last week "TV is really good, but you gotta be able to personally connect on social media." Obviously Team Biden doesn't have that skill set.

I mean seriously, you can't make this shit up

I just feel like I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone

Groundhog Day in the Twilight Zone

Life is surreal...

Every

Fucking

Day
Yesterday's Twilight Zone Episode looked all to familiar, kinda funny to today's isolation question-NY subway and all.
It was called "Mind and the Matter" Gotta catch that episode to see what I'm talking about.
The Mind and the Matter
The Twilight Zone: Season 2, Episode 27

Last edited:

Forum List

Back